-Cause & Effect
-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

The Retreat

Go down

The Retreat

Post by ANGELS4EVER70 on Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:44 pm

As Friday Night Genesis continues, the PA System begins playing as the man himself, Jaquan Shay, come out with a microphone and a nice-looking shirt with white font wording “I made him quit”. Jaquan get’s greeted by New York in abusive fashion, getting almost booed out of the arena. He puts that aside, walking down to the ring. As he get’s in the ring, he just looks at the crowd, before purposely stretching, showing off the shirt and his muscles. As he get’s done stretching, he begins walking to the right side of the ring, sitting on the top ring post, smiling and waving.

Ooooo New York!! How I’ve missed the busy streets, the disgusting cockroaches, and the awful smell of your food.

The crowd is enraged just by that statement, with the bellows of boos going throughout the ring.

Now I’m not out here to criticize this sad excuse of a city. I’m actually out here to give you all some news. That Rasta-wannabe super villain by the name of William Rage, has forfeited his match at the upcoming PPV and LEFT the CMV.

The crowd is in slight shock, knowing that this was only a matter of time before the CMV Veteran said his goodbyes with the company. But it made it worse when his arch-rival was putting the knife in deeper.

Now why would a man with nothing to lose and everything to gain just leave? I’ll tell you why. It’s because he knew and still knows, that he doesn’t have anything on Jaquan Shay. I wear better clothes than him, I wrestle better than him, I talk better than him. Hell, I have sexual intercourse better than him. And if you want proof, ask Willow Nightling….Boy does she give & get.

The crowd lose it with small laughs but over the top boos, which Jaquan just chuckles, shaking his head.

But back to me being better than Jimmy boy, he’s not on the level I’m on. He probably knows it and he just left because of it. And that speaks volumes. That proves that Jimmaurie Williams is all the story tells; a cheap bootleg re-edition of Jaquan Shay. And you proved that you are only one thing and that thing is Jaquan Shay’s BITCH!!

The crowd goes into shock, making a large pop in the midst of the boos and laughs for the Chicago-raised athlete.

So have fun playing tennis or whatever you do on your free time, since you’re gonna have a lot of it now. And I’ll keep being the best on Friday Night Genesis, on CMV and just the best in the world. Good day, you grease-headed, Italian wanna-bes of New-Yorkers and sweet dreams to Jimmaurie Williams!!

(OPEN)

Jay Davis: 2x Light Heavyweight Champion
Jaquan Shay:2x Anarchy Champion
Guri Sukonov: 1x International Champion, 1x Alpha World Champion
Rey Furioso: 1x Rising Star Champion
Charlie Garfield:
Davina Blair:1x Women's Intercontinental Champion

Charlie Garfield is a god among men.

702 is better than any single one of us
ANGELS4EVER70
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Hellish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Retreat

Post by Mr. Dashing on Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:26 pm

Shay, who is now about halfway up the ramp, stops in place as this yet unheard theme song begins to play over the PA system. Some marks in the crowd know already whom it belongs to, this small group can be heard going nuts, but mostly the crowd is silent, waiting to see who it is that is interrupting the former CMV Anarchy champion. Only a few seconds pass, maybe thirty, until out from the back emerges RJPW's own; MATSUDA TANAKA!!! Now the reaction turns up a notch, the casuals to their feet as the Japanese superstar, with a microphone already in his left hand, takes notice to the fans by putting his right arm across his chest and bowing slightly. Jaquan is baffled of course as to what this man could want with him, they stand only ten feet apart as the self-proclaimed future of Genesis puts his hands on his hips, cocking his head just slightly to the side. The former RJPW Junior Heavyweight Champion, RJPW Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champion, and CURRENT RJPW Television Champion is now the third competitor from the respected promotion in Japan to make the jump to CMV, joining the likes of Tiger Yakamoto and more recently Matsato Yume over on Fusion. With the T.V. title around his waist, the Dragon Slayer stares down Shay and smiles big, looking to the audience with that same emotion before bringing the mic up just under his lips.

Dragon Slayer
CMV... Watashi wa tōchaku shimashita! Soshite, watashi wa kono otoko, Jaquan Shay ni Exodus de no shiai ni chōsen shimashita! ! !

His native tongue leaves the vast majority of the CMV universe out of the loop, including Jaquan who throws his hands up. But that's okay, Matsuda slowly walks down the ramp until he's face to face with the young and hungry former champ, who tenses up, ready to go if need be.

In broken English, but well enough to understand Tanaka speaks softly ...

Dragon Slayer
You ... Me ... EXODUS!

A pop from the crowd is all that the T.V. champion needed to begin rocking his head up and down, egging Shay on until the rookie nods his head furiously!

Shay
YOU GOT IT!!!

So Rage is a bust, but now Jaquan faces perhaps a bigger challenge, as the energetic Matsuda yells aloud, already garnering the support of those in attendance and at home, the scene beginning to fade to commercial while Jaquan brushes past his newfound foe, The Dragon Slayer paying him no mind as he slaps his belt and nods his head in acknowledgment ...

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

View user profile http://www.cmvwrestling.com

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag on Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:39 pm

Uhhhh wtf

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie on Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:46 pm

edgy shitbag wrote:Uhhhh wtf
^

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : South Park

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing on Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:09 pm

Are you BIG fans

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

View user profile http://www.cmvwrestling.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down