Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everyone is on Steroids!

Post by Miztacular on Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:21 am

CMVWrestling.com EXCLUSIVE!

In the week during the build up to Exodus, we are taken to the building that is CMV's headquarters in which we can see an evidently frustrated Luke Swanson walking out of the building surrounded by his lawyers and advisers, as he walks past, he catches an eye of the camera and turns to see Mac Thompson standing by, he gestures for his guys to continue walking down the pathway while he looks to provide a statement for the CMV Universe. He walks up to the camera, fiddling with his fingers, a look of despair on his face.

Mac Thompson:
Hello ladies and gentlemen, this is Mac Thompson and I am here with Luke Swanson moments after discovering the length of his suspension, hello Luke, are you available for questions?

Luke Swanson looks around awkwardly as he begins to talk.

Luke Swanson:
Yeah, um, yeah shoot, I don't, um...

Mac Thompson:
How are you feeling right now?

Luke Swanson continues to look around, playing with his fingers, distracting himself as he talks.

Luke Swanson:
I'm pretty pissed off, you know.... You know what I mean? Like uh, uh, I got into this game, uhm......... For th... For, you know, for this exact reason. Being stuck in a room like that with a bunch of, uhm, sweaty.... Sweaty people like that, you know, that's fucking stupid, you know, I didn't uh, I didn't spend all my life, working, to fucking sit in a building and discuss stupid shit. Uhm. You know, first of all, this sport, this uh, this drug testing, everybody, uh... They've done everything they can to keep me from being all the way on top... Where I should be, you know. They've been..... They've been doing everything they could. To keep me.... From proving to the world that I am the best wrestler, which I am.

They wanna have nothing but... Uhm, you know they wanna have nothing but, weak sauce wrestlers an- in this company. This isn't a sport, you know. This is not a sport, it's a sport it's not. A sport. Fuckin' you know. That's why I got into this, you know. You see those people are nothin' but a bunch a crooks up there uhhhmm. You know, I...I, the reason why I became a wrestler on top of, you know, a handful of reasons. Was so that I you know, I uh, don't have to break the law, and people around me, you know, in my community, don't have to break the law. This isn't a sport, and even if it were a sport. How the fuck are these uh guys, gonna tell me I can't smoke weed, you know. It's uh, it's fuckin' legal, you know. They uh, you know psh, we uh, we been doing a lotta good and uh. You know they got me in here sweating bullets and uh, in a, in a, in a freakin' court room. My, my, my what my laywers cause they all thinking I'm gonna say something stupid, that I'm gonna flip out and do something that'll make shit worse. I was about this close.

Luke pinches his fingers together, leaving a slight gap, emphasising his point. To which he continues.

Luke Swanson:
I was about this fuckin' close to doing. Uhm and uh, you know I just think that uhm, it's bullshit you know what I uh, I'll wrestle anyone in the company I'll pshh, I'll beat every sing-- everybody that's already been tryna prove they'--- I've already beat guys who are on the top right now in other feds, but this, this fuckin' company, trying to hold me back. This is the type of sorta reason why peopl-- why I'm, people don't understand that I'm the best wrestler in the world. They don't understand that. You guys wanna see real wrestlers, not all these fake ass, uh, fake shit, you know fake people. They wanna uhh, shut down the whole technical aspect of this and make it all about flippy shit. Which would be psh, uh, me. Uhm, as far as I'm concerned. I been tryna prove that from day one, I tried to explain uhm, the ups and downs of wrestling, when nobody else has nothing to say.. All these guys keep their fuckin' mouth shut, just caring about the paycheck. I love this uh, I love this. Nobody else got nothin' to say, I'll tell you whatever you want to know, whatever you want to hear, I don't put on no act, uhm. You know, bottom line is, like, I, I became a wrestler, these guys are, are legally trying to rob me, robbing other guys, like I became a wrestler so I don't gotta rob nobody, you know. You know what I mean. This is, this is uh so that's that's just what I uh, how I feel, uhm, I guess that's all I got for you. But you know.

You know if it uh, if it wasn't for them over there, I would tell em what I think, I want to tell em what I think, you know. I want to uh, to tell each and everyuhone of them, that they're a bunch of dorks. Like really anyone who see's them, or knows who they are, should tell em that, right to their face, because I would, I would tell em. Whack ass drug testing, you know. I would tell em that. If it wasn't for uh, my, my experts over here.

Luke points over to his lawyers and advisers as he continues on talking.

Luke Swanson:
They, they uh, they tell me to keep my mouth shut and I uhh, I do. You know. I want to just get up a go, just say, look. You guys are way the fuck outta line, you guys have been tryna hold me down since day one, all these Reality Wrestling cards against a buncha nobodies tryna make their fuckin' name. That's pretty much how it's been, everyone just tryna keep me from where I belong and that's the uh, the number one position in the world. I'm the biggest draw, I'm the best wrestler, I been doing it for longer, that's the uh, that's the bottom line, you know. We got a whole fuckin' system holding me down, you know?

Anybody they try to tell you is the best guy in the world right now, be it Borton, Slate, MLP, anybody, we don't fuckin' know that now do we, because I'm out for fuckin' a month, I sure as hell believe it's me, you know. We don't know that, we don't know that now. I'm pretty damn confident it's me. They're depriving me of a chance to uh, you know, become Champion, receive my biggest fuckin' payday ever. You know. All these drug testing motherfuckers could get knoc--- knocked the fuck out, you know what I'm saying? All these, all the whole everybody in the room right then, I gotta keep my cool and walk around and go uhh, you know, got me sweating bullets in a, in a, in a, little fuckin' shit building, with all these shit fuckin' sweaty motherfuckers. When I should be uh, sweating bullets in the gym, in the ring. So, lemme tell you, if I had that title match against Aleister that fuckin' uh, what's his face.... Knox. I'd beat him, I'd beat him right now, I'd beat anybody right now.

Mac Thompson:
So they suspended you until the-

Luke Swanson:
This feeling, that I, that I get right now, being in that fuckin' room too long. Is exactly why I started this, it's exactly why I walked outta classrooms, this is exactly why, I uh you know, I, I couldn't make it through high school, little fuckin' gangbangers tryna start shit with me. I couldn't make attendance. I had some greasy ass bitch tell me the other day, oh you coulda gone to college if you wanted to, I was like REALLY. I'm like I got moved outta school, every si-- I got moved out of 3 or 4 grammar schools, they try to put me on drugs and I'm like fuck you, you know what I mean so. Like that wasn't gonna work out. So what I do I signed up at a gym and started wrestling and now these test fuckers are fuckin' taking it all away from me for over a month. I could go on and on about reasons why I had to be a wrestler. You know, here you have, these legal crooks robbing me o-- you know just like li- like, like I said that's why I got into this. So I don't gotta move around robbin' people, taking peoples lunch money. Taking things or doing things like that or you know cause I'm not a criminal, I'm not. I can read and write, what uh, what more do I need, what more do you want from me. I'll out wrestle every--- everybody they put in front of me. When I say I'm the best wrestler in the world, I'm lite-- literally the best one. You know. I'm not gonna put on an act for my, my fans, for my people, for, you know. That's not what I want to see, that's not what Imma do. Only thing you're gonna see from me is what I wanna see out of myself.

Mac Thompson:
What's next for you?

Luke lets out a sigh as he continues on.

Luke Swanson:
Nothin' I guess. I mean we got all this shit. They not gonna let me wrestle, so, I'm, I don't know, would I go for a ride on my bike or some shit. I don't know, you know.

Mac Thompson:
Was there any relief when you found out it was just under two months, as opposed to something longer or did it just not matter?

Luke holds his arms out wide and shrugs..

Luke Swanson:
It doesn't matter, either fuckin' way they just stole the opportunity for a belt, the opportunity for my biggest fuckin' payday. If I want to make money I gotta go into the ring and take it from somebody, but these guys, well, these uh, these guys are just a bunch of dorks. They hate to see it happen, they know I'm the fuckin' best, they don't want that, so they pull me down here and take me out of my god damn title match you know. They point the finger at me like I'm the bad guy when they know what they're doing is wrong. It's ridiculous, and that's another thing I'll tell you right now. I've never done steroids in my life, but I know all the wrestlers, indy, CMV, whatever the fuck. Everyone's on steroids, but not me you know. They're all on steroids, all you motherfuckers are on steroids. All of you motherfuckers, all of you, are on steroids. I already know that, everyone knows that. I'm the ONLY person in CMV, who's not on steroids. Sure you got guys that are not on it anymore, but they all use it. Look at Marko fuckin' Punish and you try to tell me, that fuckers not on steroids. Take a look at any of them, they all gut fuckin' steroid marks on their fuckin' asses. You know. But I'm the one who gets suspended. That's some conspiracy shit. I guess that's all I got for you, Imma get going but you uh, you take this, and you uh, you can fuckin' do what you're gonna do with it. You know.

Luke shakes his head and walks off, out of the frame leaving Mac open mouthed prepared to ask another question, he turns towards the camera with a slight smirk, evidently trying to hold in some laughter as he shakes his head, giving the thumbs up to turn off the camera and end this CMV exclusive!

Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum