-Cause & Effect
-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

It was all my doing

Go down

It was all my doing

Post by HellishxHades on Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:51 pm

As Unmatched returns from commercial break, we find Jacob Hardway standing in the middle of the ring, with a microphone in hand. He smiles as the Titantron plays footage from Ground Zero.

Jacob Hardway:
Well. As you ungrateful fans can see, from the video that right in front of you, that I did it. I forced Howard Phillps to tap out. Now, I been getting texts and tweeted at that Vitor did most of the work. And when I look at the replays, all I see is Kevin Payne beating the shiz out of Vitor Belfort Jr. And if you look over at me, you would see that I am having no trouble in taking care of my respected opponent.

You see if it was just you stupid fans that kept on saying that Vitor carried the weight of the match and I slide in and stole the match, I would bat an eye at it. But you see Vitor himself are spreading rumors backstage that I stole the glory for myself.
And all I have to say to these claims are that I Dominanted since the start of the season. In the 3 v 3 I Dominanted, then I made the mistake of tagging in Kevin who got counted out. The in the 2 on 1 match, I Dominanted the entire match, then at Ground Zero, I dominated Howard, and you say that i was the weak link.

Vitor. Come out here, and fight me, to show you how weak I am. If you don't want to get your ass tapped out, well that just some Hard Luck on you man.

He stands there waiting on a response from vitor. But Vitor is no where to be found. Jacob stands there for a couple of minutes, until he finally through his mic down and marches to the back.

Crowe - Anarchy Championship Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Tyler Endicot - Rising Star Championship
Joe Dirte - NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom)
Maximum Rider - NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom)
George King - NGW Championship - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) European Championship Final Television Championship / First Internet Championship CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom)
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo) / Anarchy Championship
Angelina Hawkins - Women's Intercontinental Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship

HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum