-Wild Card
-Home Coming
-Cause & Effect
-Final Stand

Givvvvve me the chance to prove myself

Go down

Givvvvve me the chance to prove myself

Post by Decided Villain on Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:58 am

CMV Presents: UnMatched Ep.60 (#293) (CMV EXCLUSIVE)

A camera crew with Lisa Evans follows Sunshine backstage, down a hallway, after his big win over DSD. Making Sunshine the number one contender for the CMV Global Championship. Lisa Evans catches up to the man with the broken smile to get a few words.

Lisa Evans : Sunshine what are your thou-

Sunshine : Before all of thisssss went down, I would sit and watch her, as she'd torture herself in that head of hers. All I could do was smile but on the inside, on the inside Lisa I was hurting, I was hurting that I couldn't help her. Her piece of mind would just nevvvveerrrr stick between the lines... That led to all this.

Sunshine pushes Lisa out of frame then looks into the camera.

Sunshine : I've been silent for so long because I just didn't know what I was feeling. I felt like I was dealing with so much. I had to deal with road block after road block ever since I lost the CMV World Championship. I always looked to you to guide me. To help me, but you were never there to do that... DAMMIT! HAhahahahahaaaaaaa... I wish Kristen... I wish I didn't love you because then I'd be able to hurt you. But I can't. I can't let you go!

Sunshine looks down, thinking about what he's going to say next.

Sunshine : Kristen, I will get the CMV Global Championship. I will be the Sunshine you want again. I promise you. Only until you kneed me in the head, I realized that I had messed up. I just ask you give ME THE CHANCE... Givvvvve me the chance to prove myself.

Sunshine with glassy eyes turns back around and continues to walk down the hallway as the camera fades to black.

Data Resets : 1
Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Givvvvve me the chance to prove myself

Post by Miztacular on Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:30 am

You've been great this season keep it up!

Matthew wrote: Hayden is so much better than Schmidty in every way.

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

View user profile

Back to top Go down