-Cause & Effect
-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

I will earn a shot at redemption

Go down

I will earn a shot at redemption

Post by TehGamerTribe on Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:20 am

Rob Cross is seen backstage at the recent WGW house tour with a towel in hand after losing to the current Extreme Champion, Crimson X.

Rob Cross:

You know Diamond, I didn't expect our match to be easy however, I also didn't expect your pity little dwarf of a partner to be ringside with those nasty Ohio tights. Also Dyalop if you think I could have won with your help you are sadly mistaken. The thing is Columbus, Diamond, and Dyalop, I find none of you to be slackers in the ring or on the mic in fact. I find all of you to be semi good wrestlers. The problem is that non of you are on my level so an idea I have for a possible match is if I can win a warm up against an opponent of your choice Diamond then I get a rematch for your Rising Star title at Exodus. Accept if you are up for a challenge. Oh and their might be a bit of a twist if you accept.      (Open to a response from Diamond or Columbus)

TehGamerTribe
Pleb
Pleb

Humor : Jobber Columbus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I will earn a shot at redemption

Post by Dr.Diamond03 on Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:11 pm

Diamond walks up to Rob holding his Rising Star title on his shoulder he smiles cockily, looks at his title smugly then turns back to look at Cross with the same grin plastered on his face.

Chris Diamond:
You think you even deserve a shot at my title again? I came to CMV to fight new people not more WGW guys and you didn't deserve the first match but if you are truly serious *he grins* I wouldn't mind beating you again I mean you haven't been doing very well recently, anyway, so I get to choose your match? *he laughs to himself* it will be a tag match and your opponents will be me and Columbus if we win Columbus faces me and if you and your partner win, it'll be a triple threat BAY BAY!! *he begins to walk off but then turns back to Cross* i'm guessing you want to know your partner? don't worry you'll find out at the match and before I go keep ballin BAY BAY *he walks off laughing and a few seconds later he shouts from down the corridor* BALLER OUT!!

1x Fusion Tag Champ with Rob Cross (Last Ever)
1x Rising Star Champion
Winner of the 3rd annual tag team cup alongside Rob Cross

Rico Lopez:
Best Dancer On NGW
Dr.Diamond03
Pleb
Pleb

Humor : Dark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TehGamerTribe on Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:25 pm

Diamond, you sad, sad, sad little man. You don't understand how bad you got played, now if I get into that match with you for the Rising Star Title....... I GET TO PICK THE STIPULATION!!!! Oh and the title match will be at Exodus. See you soon champ.

Last edited by Rob Cross on Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : oof)

TehGamerTribe
Pleb
Pleb

Humor : Jobber Columbus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down