Cop's Stuff!

CMV Network!

Social Media!

And they call us.... Bad Company

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: And they call us.... Bad Company

Post by Blade Runner Rage on Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:44 am

During Ferocity, Cassie Maverick and Fury were backstage when they got the news they'd be facing each other yet again. While Cassie was happy she'd get another potential shot at the IC title, she wasn't thrilled that she'd have to get through Fury to do it. There was silence between them now. Shit! Really uncomfortable silence. The Last Outlaw spoke first, hoping to smooth things over because she knew that Fury was angry as all hell and only she could calm her down. Rage wasn't around at the moment. 'Goddamn it.' thought Cassie.

"Alright look. I don't like this either. Laura Sampson wants to drive a wedge between us cuz she's more nevious than a long tailed cat in a room full of rockin' chairs! She knows we're a threat and wants to stop us. We helped each other before and you convinced me to ally with you again. That ain't gonna change Fury."

Still, the Alpha Female said nothing. Cassie got closer, nose to nose almost now.

"You listenin'? I say we do the match. This is a golden opportunity here Fury! Either of us could win the IC title! Let's show them all what Bad Company is made of and the winner goes on to get the IC belt! But we're still a team afterwards. Heck, maybe Sampson would be so kind to have one of us at ringside during the IC title match? Weren't we gonna win all the belts between us? Welp, this is the start! I'll happily go after that Hardcore belt if I lose. Whatcha say Fury?

(Open to Fury)

Cassie Maverick - 2x IC Champion, 2x Vixen's Champion
Mr. Showtime - Former Tag Team Champion
Bill Maverick
Susanna
Valderiss
Aya Ali Vazari

Blade Runner Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:54 pm

You had to be blind and stupid not to tell that the Alpha Female was mad as hell about the booking, not only was Fury angry she was also a little twitchy, her prescription pain killers for her knees had ran out and it would be few days before she get more, meaning she was cranky from the pain. Which meant that Cassie was going to be in for a rough match later, which is what Laura Sampson wanted. The bitch wanted to try and tear apart this partnership before they can gain steam.

The Alpha Female was quietly fuming, and The Last Outlaw spoke up first clearly trying to defuse the situation, but Fury was in her own little world for the moment picturing what she could be doing to Laura Sampson right now had the bitch not gotten herself knocked up. A nice scene played out in her head of her spearing the Ferocity GM through the door of her office before hitting her with Slaying the Dreamer through that stupidly expensive desk. But she was snapped out of that pleasant daydream by Cassie getting nose to nose to her, which only happened because Fury was sitting down. Fury didn’t remain seated for long and stood up, but instead of attacking Cassie like most people came to expect from her Fury took it out on some nearby catering tables, flipping them before she finally responded to Cassie.

Fury:
"Opportunity or not, its complete bullshit. I actually did as she suggested and because things didn’t go her fucking way at the PPV she thinks she can fuck us about like this. You don’t fuck with Bad Company. And you know very well that Sampson won’t let one of us a ringside for the other in the title match. God Fucking damn it, fine we’ll do the bloody match. Play her little game for now but we’re going to make sure that it comes back and boots the bitch in the ass later.”

Grid & Animal- The Blood Brothers- 1xTornado Tag Champions

Gavin 'Extreme' Wheeler- The Wanderers -1XTag Team Champion with THE BISH
Jenny Wheeler

Takeshi Matsumoto- New Orient Express -1xTag Team Champion with Mr Showtime
Mr. Black
Lady Maria Del La Cruz

The Alpha Female FURY
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Runner Rage on Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:41 pm

After their match together, Cassie took a moment to celebrate her win over her old foe. Now she'd get her shot at the IC Championship and she could go on to enjoy a third reign with a belt that Fury had such a memorable run with just a year ago. Fury was disappointed and probably still hurting from the ankle lock called "shoeing the horse". Cassie Maverick was many things but she honest and true to her word. She still considered Fury to be her Tag Team Partner and planned ahead to smooth things over after their match. The Last Outlaw got a mic and shouted,

"Hey Fury! Don't go just yet! I got somethin' I'd like to share wit ya!"

The Alpha Female stopped in her tracks and was surprised to see the cowbitch retrieve a cooler from under the ring and return to the middle of the ring. Smiling Cassie opened it to reveal that the cooler was full of beer.

"I can't drink all this shit by my lonesome! Come on back!"

This heartwarming gesture from Cassie and a tender side of her that she rarely showed nowadays. But she believed in their alliance and wanted to dominate Ferocity together with Fury.

(Open to Fury)

Bill Maverick
Susanna
Valderiss
Aya Ali Vazari

Blade Runner Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY on Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:59 pm

Once Cassie released Fury after the Alpha Female was forced to tap. That shin breaker into a dragon screw Cassie hit her with during the match dislocated her kneecap, but Fury was well known for fighting on. Cassie knew her opponent was hurting and used that as a chance to end the match quick. As Cassie celebrated her victory, Fury clutching her knee rolled out the ring, using the impact of her knee hitting the floor to knock her kneecap back into place. Still doing that hurt like a bitch and she was very slow to get back onto her feet, the referee joined her at ringside to check on her. Only to regret that instantly as his concern was met with a stunner, the Alpha Female was furious at the lost, absolutely humiliated that she was forced to tap so early.

The Camera man was the next victim of her wrath as he ended up getting speared through the barricade, Fury stood back up snarling as she caught her breath before she started to limp her way up the ramp.

Only to stop in her tracks as Cassie shouted to her, Fury stopped and looked over her shoulder seeing the Cowbitch retrieving a cooler from under the ring. Opening it up to show the Alpha Female it was full of ice cold beer, seemed she had planned a peace offering before the match wanting to keep this alliance alive despite Sampsons attempt to divide them.

The crowd started to cheer “Bad Company!” clearly behind these two legends of the Vixens/Women’s division, they didn’t want Sampson to succeed in breaking up Bad Company either. After a few moments Fury seemed to calm down and limped back down to the ring taking her time to roll back in standing face to face with the Cowbitch.

Grid & Animal- The Blood Brothers- 1xTornado Tag Champions

Gavin 'Extreme' Wheeler- The Wanderers -1XTag Team Champion with THE BISH
Jenny Wheeler

Takeshi Matsumoto- New Orient Express -1xTag Team Champion with Mr Showtime
Mr. Black
Lady Maria Del La Cruz

The Alpha Female FURY
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Runner Rage on Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:37 am

Cassie smiles and twisted off the bottlecaps from two of the beer bottles and hands Fury one. She then raises her own beer high and said,

"To the two most badass bitches in CMV!"

Cassie Maverick then smacked her beer bottle against Fury's, making the beer foam and splatter everywhere. Fury wasn't too happy getting beer on her but she seemed to appreciate the peace gesture of sorts from the cowbitch. They weren't friends but they weren't enemies any longer. Much to Sampson's disappointment, the alliance between these two wasn't about to end anytime soon.

Bill Maverick
Susanna
Valderiss
Aya Ali Vazari

Blade Runner Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down