-Cause & Effect
-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

Thee Masterpiece

Go down

Thee Masterpiece

Post by ANGELS4EVER70 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:23 pm

As Friday Night Genesis commences, the fireworks blaring and the crowd cheering, the aftermath of Deathwish is amongst us. As the fireworks simmer down, and the fans quiet down, the PA System begins playing, and the fans climb right back up to the loudness they had at the beginning of the show, but with the dreadful boos, as it is Jaquan Shay himself, with a new look it seemed. The killer of the Kip-up King walks down to the ring, smirking as he seems to be holding two duffel bags with him. He throws both bags in the ring, before getting in himself. He grabs the announcer, and grabs his mic, throwing him out of the ring, before his verbal content.

So yeah...I never expected to come out here empty handed for you people. I’ve never expected for the expendable to become the inevitable. But thus, a new chapter ends for Jaquan Shay. A new chapter without petty wins and obsolete champions. A new chapter without some big oiled up “dawg” and an angel with clipped wings. And now, we’re taking guys like MLP!! MLP of all people, and he’s holding the ALPHA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!! The man can’t even get his tattoos put on correctly, let alone win a championship. But, I digress. I’m not out here to apologize to you worthless fans or to bitch and moan about me losing or other overlooked superstars getting championships, even though I have my opinions. I’m out here to...uphold a challenge. Since I have nothing to do, due to me being as far away as possible to a title shot and no one’s gonna fight the dirty player of the game. So I’m gonna throw out the challenge to any snot-nosed, big-headed jerk-offs in the back wanting some mullah…

And as the fans continue to boo, Jaquan Shay grabs one of the bags and opens it, dumping out stacks of money. The same going with the other bag. The ring is now half full with cash, as Shay looks at the cash, then turns to the hard camera.

140,000 DOLLARS!! Right there just waiting for the picking of who, WHO, wants to fight Jaquan Shay?! I’m a money man and a businessman. I have no need for this money, being as I have WAAAAY MORE than I can bargain with. The fact of the matter is you people pay ME to come out here to “fight” other men in undies and boots. You people are the real reason why MLP’s Alpha World Champion!! You people are the reason for the stuck up piglets like Xander Slate and Paul Divine to rise up against the true phenoms of the business. It’s people like you that make men like Scott Norrie, roll in theiworkedes. You people are disgusting!! But again, I digress.

As the speech was getting worded out of Shay’s mouth, the light’s started flickering. Shay looks confused, but he continues on.

There is nothing I want more than to blabber on about this disgusting community of drunks and crack-addicts. This community of wanna-be’s and jobbers. I’m the true masterpiece in the chess game of CMV. And I dare anyone, male or female, to come out here and accept the challenge of thee Masterpiece Jaqua-

(OPEN TO MAU-MAU)

Jay Davis: 2x Light Heavyweight Champion
Jaquan Shay:2x Anarchy Champion
Guri Sukonov: 1x International Champion, 1x Alpha World Champion
Rey Furioso: 1x Rising Star Champion
Charlie Garfield:
Davina Blair:1x Women's Intercontinental Champion

Charlie Garfield is a god among men.

702 is better than any single one of us
ANGELS4EVER70
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Hellish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thee Masterpiece

Post by Maurie on Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:22 pm

Of all people, Jimmaurie Williams comes out to confront his former stablemate. But the nameplate says different as underneath it reads William Rage. The hardcore persona that Jimmaurie wore years ago. This is a darker side of him compared to his usual arrogance. With that being said he walks down to the bottom of the ramp and grabs the same baseball bat that Jaquan used to beat him half to death months back. The gash is still present on his forehead. William enters the ring and Jaquan runs up for the cheap shot, but is nailed across the face with the baseball bat. Jaquan drops hard yo the floor while William Rage stalks him. He charges it up and splits Jaquan in half with a vicious spear. He crouches down near Jaquan and grabs him by a handful of his hair.

William Rage
You’re just a sad story aren’t you Shay? Not only are you struggling at gaining relevance, but you’ve lost the small bit of talents I rubbed off on you long ago. Every second of your torturous rants are equivalent to nails to a chalkboard in the ears of these whores and cucks in the crowd. To keep it short and sweet for your keyhole sized brain, you’re career is a false hyped road to nowhere and you’re best highlight has been pinning a rookie for a title as worthless as your life is. Kill yourself before I do, kid.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion

Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : South Park

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing on Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:52 pm

WHAT IS THAT HIDEOUS THEME!?

But god damn, RIP Shay, the verbal smackdown by Rage might have been worse than the physical damage, great work guys.

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

View user profile http://www.cmvwrestling.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie on Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:53 pm

I’ll come out to a ukulele instrumental next time

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion

Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : South Park

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content