Cop's Stuff!

Tim's Stuff!

CMV Network!

Social Media!

Puroresu...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Puroresu...

Post by Jay Davis on Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:22 pm

As the match between the “Japanese Superstar” Sakura Gedo and Tyson Newman concluded, with Gedo getting the win, he starts shaking at the legs, feeling nervous that this event occurred. He then calms himself down, while grabbing a microphone from the ring announcer.

Sore wa tanoshikatta! Hoka ni nani ga tanoshī ka shitte imasu ka? Mōhitotsu no tatakai.

The some of the crowd cheer on Sakura, as some of them are either of Japanese descent or speak Japanese fluently.

Anatatowatashi wa hijō ni kotonatte imasuga, nite imasu. Anata wa isshōkenmei utta, watashi wa hageshiku utsu. Tsuyoi sutairu wa watashitachi no chi no naka ni arimasu. Puroresu ringu no geijutsu wa watashitachi no chi no naka ni arimasu. Watashitachi no sentō seishin wa CMV no naka demo saikōdesu. Shikashi, anata wa jibun no mono o riyō shite, karera no chansu o damashi, hitobito o ubaimasu. Watashi wa hitobito ni karera no kikai o shimesu. Dakara watashi wa ima koko ni anata ni chōsen shite imasu. Raishū no shiai ni dete, dare ga hontōni ichiban muzukashī no ka o shōmei shite kudasai.

Then an accumulating, but large pop emerges from the crowd, being as they knew what he had said and what challenge he had provoked

Omega Lee, I challenge….you. To….match….To prove who is strongest and who is best....I want answer….next week….Either face me in ring….or show people who coward really is….I hope you understood what I said….because I know, these people did...but who cares….I am strongest….and I am Prince….Prince of Japan!

The crowd cheers on the heavy-hearted rook, whereas he just walks out of the ring, clapping towards the fans, giving the love right back to Gedo. Sakura finally gets up the ramp and walks into the gorilla position, going onward to the next match.

Last edited by Jay Davis on Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jay Davis
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Hellish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puroresu...

Post by Childish Meltzer on Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:33 pm

1. You didnt notify me you wanted a feud
2. Chet is busy
3. Establish this caw first
4. Change to Lee and maybe s omething might happen

Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Davis on Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:40 pm

Childish Meltzer wrote:1. You didnt notify me you wanted a feud
2. Chet is busy
3. Establish this caw first
4. Change to Lee and maybe s omething might happen

My bad, thought I'd get lucky with something.

Jay Davis
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Hellish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer on Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:53 pm

Need to reevaluate how you set up things

Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer on Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:12 pm

On the titantron, a quick, slightly aged footage from the movie “Training Day” came into play, one of the most iconic moments in that movie.

Alonzo Harris: “Aww, you motherfuckers. Okay. Alright. I'm putting cases on all you bitches. Huh. You think you can do this shit... Jake. You think you can do this to me? You motherfuckers will be playing basketball in Pelican Bay when I get finished with you. SHU program. 23 hour lockdown. I'm the man up in this piece. You'll never see the light of... who the fuck do you think you're fucking with? I'm the police, I run shit around here. You just live here. Yeah, that's right, you better walk away. Go on and walk away... 'cause I'm gonna' burn this motherfucker down. King Kong ain't got shit on me. That's right, that's right. Shit, I don't, fuck. I'm winning anyway, I'm winning... I'm winning any motherfucking way. I can't lose. Yeah, you can shoot me, but you can't kill me.

Leaving it a drag an extra second, it cuts off before fading back to black. The sounds of A$AP Ferg's "Strive" played at a low volume, blending in with what was now shown as a live shot, all anyone could see was the back of one, who turned out to be Omega Lee. Sitting Indian-Style, sitting close near the edge of a cliff. His hands formed in a praying stance, as it was a real quiet moment as the camera moved in closer.

Omega Lee
The age-old saying of “What doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger”, it’s a bit of a fraud because I’m not gonna lie, I feel odd. Ever since that match, things hasn’t been the same and I THOUGHT with all the preparation, training, I would be in a better state of mind, but nope. I damn near saw all white everything. A gate with Biggie and Tupac guarding down, spitting rhymes. RAGE made me think much wiser about my decision-making. Now here I am...alone with nothing...It’s getting to a point where I’m now starting to believe what people have been saying about me. The man who can’t get the job done. The one who ran out of tries. Maybe chase the European Championship, win the Television Championship for a second time but this time actual defend it, become a dependent and win the tag belts for that triple crown, or go back to being another faceless talent bouncing place to place. Obviously folks don’t know really who ‘Omega Lee’ is. They just think continually some arrogant kid, ‘with no true bite. Every word, every curse word is just filled with no intent to harm. They think it’s an act, nothing more. Like really, how many times more do I have to press my foot on these bitches necks for them to fully understand where I’m coming from when I say what I say? I'm tired..... I'M TIRED OF THESE PUNK ASS BITCHES LIKE YOU...NOT KNOWING WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL THEY'RE GETTING THEIR HANDS INTO. DO YOU NOT KNOW? ANSWER ME! DO NONE OF YOU NOT KNOW?

Yelling at the top of his lungs, eyes aimed up towards the towards the sky as he asked.

Omega Lee
So, do you actually think that you stand a chance against someone like me? Do you actually think you’ve got anywhere near the amount of talent that I process in one single strand of this hair? Short answer…no. Long answer, hellllll nooooooooo.

Calmed downed Lee chuckles a bit before HE continues.

Omega Lee
Listen up Viewtiful Joe. I’ma CRUSH you! See you and me we’re different, like vinegar…oil. I’ma frustrate you in that ring, make you blow a gasket. I’ma swing my fist, chop you down like it’s a hatchet. I’ma catch you slippin’, split ya like gymnastics.

Lee pause.

Omega Lee
I'm comin’ out swingin’ after a disappointing loss…that’s what some might say, that’s what some might write as the match plot. We got a young kid that’s walkin’ into the lion’s den. The thing is, I’m way too calm and cool to let it phase me. I’ve worked tirelessly to get back to my normal state of operation. I got hella ring dust but it’ll go away moments in. Trust me. This all I have. Like an unorganized basketball or football player, when there’s no Plan B when Plan A gets sidelined, it puts you in a hard spot. Sit or go? I’m a hard-head ass too so yeah, on all accounts, I can’t let the hustle spirit in me die out. Sitting out another week, I couldn’t do it. I took a reality test at Climb 2 Fame. I let myself down. I fell into the Devil’s trap and failed to escape. I made bad decisions. Like for you, I failed to capitalize when it was all right there for me. Rage, no doubt a man of his word, a man who told a story and delivered it exceptionally well, but I allowed him to put that stake through me. I allowed him to take me on a downhill trip back to the low-levels of reality. I had failed to bring that hunger that has brought me success over the years I’ve been going hard at this to be the best. Rage made me realize that I made it nowhere to just rest my ass and take it on the chin.

Lee shakes his head

Omega Lee
l talk big, I walk big and I win big. I've been the champ and still considered an underdog. Guess you can say “Premiere Underdog”, huh? I have to still prove those doubters who still see me as not being the “complete package” or yet ready to take over the reigns of a company and haul it on my back. I get it, I got that title and I went loco. I went crazy, parading around and instead of laying my focus on my opponent completely, I didn’t take the reign as top dog seriously. I was aware of it, but I let my foot up off the gas pedal. I got too relaxed and let it all slip away from me. Now I won’t stand here and make you feel like I got somethin’ to prove in this match. I don’t. I’m lookin’ directly past this geek. Merely tools that’re necessary at the moment. Tools in which I can use to push myself forward, tools in which I can use knows Lee still the GREATEST, everyone already knows that there’s no chance I walk out a loser. The odds are stacked in my favor for a reason. I’m not some fly by night wonderboy, I’m not some flavor of the month that comes outta nowhere to win a title then become complacent with mediocrity. I been doin’ this for awhile now and I keep comin’ I stay ready and I’m always on my game. There’s nobody out there conditioning and training as hard as me. NOBODY!”
You’re going to need more than your japanese flare to beat me, Gedo. You’re going to need a savior ... ASAP! I didnt get everything you said but ... none of it’s going to matter come the final ringing of the bell.”

Lee points to the camera as he directs his hand, pointing out to the view behind him as his smile brightens. He gets up  straightensling up his attire before taking a few steps back as his arms go out wide...

Omega Lee
I’m Omega Lee and soon you all will recognize my greatness...

The video feed ends

Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: