-Cause & Effect
-Final Resolution
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

May we have another?

Go down

May we have another?

Post by Master Ogon on Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:50 pm

After this week's Fusion has come to the end, the Match of the Night went to two men, Devious and Shanaz. At the end of the match, the fans of CMV witnessed one bizarre event, Devious showed respect at the end of the match by shaking the hand of Shanaz and allowing him the ring to himself so he can relish the victory. However, there's more to this story. The scene starts with a view of Devious walking through the backstage area, still obviously tired after his match. He walks into he ends up in the parking lot outside the arena, this is where he finds the man he was looking for, Shanaz himself. He sneaks behind Shanaz who's just getting ready to exit and raises up his fist in a punching motion and looks at the camera and grins. But, to everyone's surprise, he just gives a smug smile and pats him on the shoulder to get his attention. Devious begins to speak in a casual voice, not trying to intimidate him.

Matt Devious:
Well, look who it is! The man that beat me, clean in the middle of the ring! But you didn't just beat me, you helped me show the world what exactly Matt Devious can do by giving us both the honor of the Match of the Night. Look, I don't often shake the hands of people that beat me, but you see Shanaz, I respect you. I'm not telling a lie so I can just betray you or attack you like so many other people I played the respect trick on, I'm being fully honest with you. The entire world was focused on what we do best, fight. So, since you're a special man, I won't just shake your hand only once...

Devious extends his left hand out to Shanaz and nods, waiting to see if Shanaz shakes it or not.

Matt Devious:

Besides, I have to talk about the future with you Shanaz. Soon there will be a pay-per-view event, and I want a match with you. Because you didn't win because you had more skill than me Shanaz, you won because you have more experience. After every single match I have, I take notes and I view the match and over again, I never make the same mistake twice. I respect you for beating me once, but do you even feel satisfied by that? I don't know if you're like me, but when I find a special someone I can have a great fight with, I want to fight them again. If I can almost beat you with natural skill alone, what happens if I cure the disease that caused me fall once? I know how to fight you now, so now I can truly fight you in an equal match, if you can beat me again, then you truly are the superior man. So, do you want to take one simple win on your record? Or do you want to take the satisfying feeling of being superior to another man in every single way? If we can get three stars now, imagine how many we can get if we change the rules of the match and truly finish this to prove who's superior.

Devious looks at his extended hand yet again, he's just waiting for the response that might change the future of his career, the response that will allow Devious to show the very best he can offer currently.

[OPEN TO SHANAZ]
Master Ogon
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Humor : Offensive.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: May we have another?

Post by DullChameleon on Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:57 pm

Shanaz looks down at Devious’s extended hand, looks up at Matt, and then shakes.

Oh Monty, Shanaz happy to track back into ring for next time full house match.  Shanaz never satisfied with win or loss or draw or claw.  Shanaz only satisfied when eat chocolate candy bar with peanuts and sit in chair and read book about ice hockey history.  But Shanaz accept challenge from mister mister and promise to deliver sensation match full of bumps and lumps and camel humps.  Shanaz not worry about star time.  Shanaz not worry about clapping or dapping.  Shanaz only worry about Casper ghost friendly who actually not friendly because Shanaz once see little ghost push Patrick Swansea ghost down stairs.  Not friend at all no?  Shanaz respect Musty Drearious and say yesyesyesyesyesYES to request.  

[Open to Devious]
DullChameleon
Jobber
Jobber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Ogon on Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:45 am

Devious looks at Shanaz, the look on his face confused by what he just heard come out of this freak's mouth. But Devious nods anyway, he doesn't want to seem rude.

Matt Devious:
Then the deal is made! Thank you for giving me this opportunity, I promise to not disappoint. That's all we really have to discuss, so It's time to say our goodbyes. Farewell Shanaz, and have a nice trip back from the hospital.

Before the realization of what Devious said settles into the head of Shanaz, Devious reverts back to his twisted ways and sends a rough forearm to the head of Shanaz! But to the disarray of Devious, Shanaz isn't going down that easily! Shanaz attempts to fight back with a flurry of punches which make Devious stumble and have to catch himself so he doesn't fall, but The Villain also isn't going to go down easily. Devious sends a foul kick right to the manhood of Shanaz, stunning him for long enough time for Devious to shove Shanaz down to the ground. Which he then capitalizes on by sending aggressive stomps to the head of Shanaz, giving no mercy to the man he said he had respect for. Devious doesn't plan on stopping, as the stomps just go on and on without any care in the world about the health of Shanaz. Devious set his sights on ending this as he grips the hair of Shanaz and drags him to a standing position and delivers a few last words to Shanaz.

Matt Devious:
You don't know how hard it was for me to shake your hand and act nice to you, I never had any respect for you at all!

Devious turns Shanaz so he's behind him, and moves his body so he's in the positon for the finisher of Devious, his "Salt Upon Wound" which is a rolling cutter and looks to the camera before giving that sinister smile of his. Devious then twists and spikes Shanaz right on his skull, nailing him with the Salt Upon Wound on the hard ground. He stumbles up to look at the man who beat him in the past, but in the current is now just a victim that has been dealt with. Devious holds his chin which is still aching from the offense Shanaz got in and walks away, ending the promo with Shanaz just laying on the ground with not a single person coming to help him.
Master Ogon
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Humor : Offensive.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing on Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:02 am

Nice work, guys, this is certainly a unique combination of personalities that I enjoy, excited to see what happens next!

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 1x CMV World Tag Team champion, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

View user profile http://www.cmvwrestling.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DullChameleon on Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:54 am

Thanks Dashing. Ogon deserves most of the credit for the original idea.
DullChameleon
Jobber
Jobber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum