-Cause & Effect
-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

The Enemy Within

Go down

The Enemy Within

Post by Rage on Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:28 am

Rage watched the Triple Threat Match backstage with great interest. One of these three men would become his next challenger for the CMV Global Championship. Much had changed for Rage over the past month, but one thing still remained...he still held the Global Championship. For now, it was his goal to remain champion until the day he decided to hang up his boots for good. It wasn't easy to retire as a fighting champion, every title defense could very well end up being his last.

DSD winning the match was a surprising result. Rage smirked at the thought of defending against another worthy challenger. He made his way outside and soon appeared on the stage. DSD saw the Global Champion standing tall and proud, with the title draped over his shoulder. The Champion then rose the title high in the air and crowd roared with lust and fury. Everyone knew that these two gladiators would clash in just few short weeks and it bound to be a very interesting fight.

Rage - Former CMV Global Champion
Mr. Showtime - Former Tag Team Champion
Susanna
Valderiss
Aya Ali Vazari
Thunderbird

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Enemy Within

Post by Miztacular on Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:18 am

Rage Vs DSD should be a good match, and It's nice to see Rage already trying to get under his skin with mental warfare showing him who's the Champ around here.

Charlie Garfield is a god among men.

702 is better than any single one of us
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage on Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:28 am

During Unmatched...

Rage was well aware that tonight he could be facing not one but two challengers for his CMV Global Championship. He stared at the title he charished draped over his shoulder as he watched the matches on the monitor backstage. The camera man focused on the Road Warrior who finally spoke but didn't turn his head to the camera.

"I should be angry. Angry that I lost to Brody. But I'm not angry, I just want to get even with him. You see Brody, not only did you beat me but you hurt me in our match. I think you did that on purpose...sending me a message that you want to end my prowrestling career. I'm still standing here and I'm still the Global Champion. But I'm pulling for Brody, I really am! I want you to win this match because at Ground Zero it's payback bitch! And the best part is your little boyfriend won't be able to stop me from trying to end your career that night! Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, I will have my vengence!"

The camera man, perhaps a bit disturbed slowly backs out of the room. The co-main event was next and Rage would watch with great interest. Soon he'd discover if he'd get his chance at revenge soon enough.

Susanna
Valderiss
Aya Ali Vazari
Thunderbird

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage on Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:09 am

Rage was furious. Ambushed and humiliated by Hancock, the leader of Bad Company made his way to Sampson's office. He'd have his revenge one way or another. There was no other CMV wrestlers nearby the doors that led to Sampson's office. Good. That would mean they'd be nobody around to interfere. With a hard, stiff kick, Rage near knocked the wooden door off the hinges. Sampson was clearly startled and frozen with shock as the large muscle bound wrestler came his way. Rage jerked the man from his chair and held him up high by the throat with one arm.

"Hancock! I want him! Extreme rules match! No excuses! Or I take out my angst on you right here right now!"

Sampson choked and struggled for a moment but once he realized there was no escape and nobody around to help him, he stopped resisting. He simply nodded in agreement and Rage dropped him back into his chair.

"Always a pleasure doing business with you Mister Sampson. Oh...and if you double cross me somehow, I'll be back with some friends to set you straight. We won't have any problems will we? Oh sorry about the door, this should cover that."

Rage drops a wad of hundred dollar bills and promptly left the office and the arena. There could be hell to pay for barging into the office and almost choking out Sampson like that. Heck, he could even get fired! But regardless of how the suits upstairs thought about Rage or Bad Company, they couldn't afford to lose Cassie, Fury, and Hardway seeing as they were some of most well known and reliable talents on the roster. But yes, Sampson would get some payback for this eventually but Rage trusted the he'd throw Hancock as a sacrificial lamb for the Road Warrior to slaughter in the meantime. Oh yes, revenge was so very very sweet.

Susanna
Valderiss
Aya Ali Vazari
Thunderbird

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage on Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:46 pm

During Unmatched...

Rage came out alone tonight but didn't head down to the ring. He elected to just stay on the Stage with a mic in hand. A shower of boos rained down on the former CMV Global Champion but he didn't seem to care.

"Quantum! I would like to say that I'm sorry...if I was! Truth is, I'm happy for losing a match for once! I had little to gain by beating the World Champion as you'd probably find some damned excuse to duck me again. You see Quantum, I felt conflicted during that match and wasn't sure if I really wanted the win or not. In the end, I let the Champion beat me in that match last week! So now, it will be you and me, one on one! No excuses and no escape from my Rage! I can't wait to tear to apart in that ring after it's all said and done, you'll be goddamn lucky if you're walking!"

The crowd didn't like this at all and boo'd some more, some even threw some gabarge at the leader of Bad Company. A soda cup full of ice almost hit Rage in the head but he managed to swat it out of the air. Laughing, Rage adds,

"And as far as I'm concerned, all this trash represents these fans out here!"

Susanna
Valderiss
Aya Ali Vazari
Thunderbird

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage on Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:39 pm

Rage was backstage during Unmatched. There was no interviewer there and this was of no surprise since he often bullied and intimidated them. Bad Company wasn't seen on camera but that didn't mean that they weren't around. It was rare to catch a member of that rebel faction alone. They were usually seen in pairs of two or more. Rage was scowling and he had something to say. He hadn't had a match in a good while and wasn't on the last Pay Per View either.

"Ok, lets get something straight! I'm not here to be anybodies pal. I'm not here to cater to fans. I'm not here for nerds on the net to rate my matches. I'm here to wrestle! I'm here to make money! But lately, CMV hasn't been allowing me to do what I came here to do. Now my contract allows me to compete for other companies, but CMV is the big leagues! This where the money is! This were the best competition is! This where the championships actually mean something!!"

A mixed reaction here for the former Global Champion. Most appreciated that he praised CMV as the best prowrestling promotion in spite of him shitting on it most of the time. Rage gathered his thoughts for a moment and continues.

"I could leave, take my gang of sexy rebels elsewhere. But I've been loyal so far. I've been here for almost three years now. I've paid my dues! And now the time has come for Rage to claim what is rightfully his! I wan't a shot at a World Championship! I don't care against who or where! I just need to know when! I intend to enter the Rumble and earn my shot at the top prize in this business! Until then, I only ask the powers that be to consider giving me and Bad Company the respect they deserve. We're too damn good to be left sitting on the bench! Use us or fired us! But don't you dare ignore us! I've had just about enough! And that I can't deny!"

Rage then drops the mic and screen blacks out as the next match is about to begin. Rage had made his intent known. If he remained unhappy and unsatisfied with his standing with CMV for much longer, then his future with the company could be in doubt.

Susanna
Valderiss
Aya Ali Vazari
Thunderbird

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down