Cop's Stuff!

Tim's Stuff!

CMV Network!

Social Media!

The Enemy Within

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Enemy Within

Post by Road Warrior Rage on Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:28 am

Rage watched the Triple Threat Match backstage with great interest. One of these three men would become his next challenger for the CMV Global Championship. Much had changed for Rage over the past month, but one thing still remained...he still held the Global Championship. For now, it was his goal to remain champion until the day he decided to hang up his boots for good. It wasn't easy to retire as a fighting champion, every title defense could very well end up being his last.

DSD winning the match was a surprising result. Rage smirked at the thought of defending against another worthy challenger. He made his way outside and soon appeared on the stage. DSD saw the Global Champion standing tall and proud, with the title draped over his shoulder. The Champion then rose the title high in the air and crowd roared with lust and fury. Everyone knew that these two gladiators would clash in just few short weeks and it bound to be a very interesting fight.

Mr. Showtime - Former Tag Team Champion
Bill Maverick
Susanna
Valderiss
Aya Ali
Hans Von Braun
Baron von Braun
Thunderbird

Road Warrior Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Enemy Within

Post by Miztacular on Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:18 am

Rage Vs DSD should be a good match, and It's nice to see Rage already trying to get under his skin with mental warfare showing him who's the Champ around here.

Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Enemy Within

Post by Road Warrior Rage on Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:28 am

During Unmatched...

Rage was well aware that tonight he could be facing not one but two challengers for his CMV Global Championship. He stared at the title he charished draped over his shoulder as he watched the matches on the monitor backstage. The camera man focused on the Road Warrior who finally spoke but didn't turn his head to the camera.

"I should be angry. Angry that I lost to Brody. But I'm not angry, I just want to get even with him. You see Brody, not only did you beat me but you hurt me in our match. I think you did that on purpose...sending me a message that you want to end my prowrestling career. I'm still standing here and I'm still the Global Champion. But I'm pulling for Brody, I really am! I want you to win this match because at Ground Zero it's payback bitch! And the best part is your little boyfriend won't be able to stop me from trying to end your career that night! Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, I will have my vengence!"

The camera man, perhaps a bit disturbed slowly backs out of the room. The co-main event was next and Rage would watch with great interest. Soon he'd discover if he'd get his chance at revenge soon enough.

Mr. Showtime - Former Tag Team Champion
Bill Maverick
Susanna
Valderiss
Aya Ali
Hans Von Braun
Baron von Braun
Thunderbird

Road Warrior Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile