-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

One More Run

Go down

One More Run

Post by Mr. Dashing on Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:04 pm

???
So, that's why I've asked you to come here today ...

Dave puts his head in his hands for a moment and sighs, then sliding his fingers through his hair.

Turner
One more run, it's in me and I know it. After that match with Bryce Hurt, after what we put each other through, and after I WON ... I have that feeling again, that feeling to return to doing what I love more than life itself. This job as general manager, it's cozy, it pays well, and I do enjoy it, I've been at the the helm of Friday Night Genesis for over a year now. But getting back into that ring three weeks ago was a huge mistake ... Because now, all that I can think about, all that goes through my mind, every day, every hour, every minute ... Is getting back in there again, it's like a drug and I need my fix ...

He looks up and nods his head, his eyes tearing up just a bit.

Turner
I retired too early, I know that now, because in my heart of heart it's clear to me that I can be World champion again! And if not that, then I can at least put on one hell of a show for the CMV universe and test myself against this new generation of stars. Hell, I don't care if I'm wrestling local talents on Reality Wrasslin', I NEED this, I NEED to be in that ring again. The wife doesn't like it, but she understands, and heh- my kids, they love the idea of seeing daddy back at it again like the old days, you should have seen my son's face! But ... If I'm going to do this, I need to leave my post as general manager, and doing that means finding a replacement. I went through every single resume that was sent to me by the board, I talked to an old pal in Paul Anderson even! But in the end, when your name was brought to my attention, I couldn't think of a better person to fill my shoes, and the board agrees. So ... I guess the big question is; will you accept the position ...?

Dave stands up, straightening out his suit jacket and extending his right hand for a shake. The camera slowly turns around to reveal who Turner has been talking to this whole time, and perhaps Genesis' next general manager ... Cass LaFave!!!

Cass
... I accept!

A firm handshake seals the deal and the two embrace in a warm hug, Dave smiling bright, almost like a child on Christmas morning.

Cass
And my first act as the new general manager of this show, is to name you, Dave, as the eighth and final man to compete in the ladder match at Deathwish to crown a NEW CMV International champion!!!

Dave's jaw drops, the two taking each other in for another squeeze with Cass patting her now employee on the shoulder.

Cass
It looks a new chapter is beginning for us both!

Last edited by Mr. Dashing on Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

View user profile http://www.cmvwrestling.com

Back to top Go down

Re: One More Run

Post by Solaris Arc on Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:06 pm

oh

O H

good promo

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie on Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:10 pm

*hALl oF FAmEr*

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion

Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : South Park

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss on Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:21 pm

Some legit nice storytelling here. For once Dennis I genuinely really like this and the way you wrote it made me immediately be behind Turner, good promo.

(I absolutely will not add you back)

Jacob Ziegler - 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank
Riley Dixon - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion

Misc. - 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik), 1x Newcomer of the Year (Jacob Ziegler), 0x Nominated Promoer of the Year
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton1 on Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:26 pm

fuck the young talent boi

Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

View user profile

Back to top Go down