Cop's Stuff!

Tim's Stuff!

CMV Network!

Social Media!

What Happened?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What Happened?

Post by Tim on Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:55 am

Between the first and second matches of Ferocity's second new episode of the new Season. Lisa Evans is seen backstage, she smiles at the camera as after a moment of sil ence she finally speaks...

Lisa Evans
Ladies and gentlemen? Aerora.

The audience can be heard booing expecting to see the red and black attire of Aerora from a Season's past. Once the camera reaches a full shot of the French Vixen it is revealed as opposed to her red and black gear from last season. We see her bright blue and white clothes and wide soft smile.

Lisa
Well, Aerora, it's been awhile and a lot has happened. I think what everyone really wants to know was what happened?

Aerora
Well as a young performer; new to CMV, I was floored. Lots to do, lots to take in, one of the biggest stages to do what I do best. I guess you could say; I didn't know what to do with myself. I had a moment, everyone does, but now that's over. I'm back and I want to win. I want to show everyone what I can do.

Lisa
I think you showed a lot in your first stint with us. What else more is there to show everyone.

Aerora
In this business there's so much you can do more. Adapt, modify, learn. Grow in general. I still have much to adapt, modify and learn. And so many Vixen's to model my game after as well.

Lisa
Speaking of which... You have a match with Miss Money in the Bank tonight. Probably one of, if not the toughest challenges you've ever faced. Whether you were in Blue or Red. Any thought you'd like to share before that match up?

Aerora
Well, I feel like Kristen's got much more on her plate than me. I'll give her my best. But she seems like she's really busy and I feel like I'm just in her way. I'd hate to distract her from what really matters.

Lisa
Aerora, I don't want to seem like a doubter. But I feel a lot of the fans are asking, after what happened last Season, how can we believe this attitude you have is genuine. Tell me and everyone else how we can expect you to maintain this "for the fans" persona after what happened last Season?

Aerora
It won't be easy to convince the fans that I made a mistake. And I don't expect them to jump back on my side so easily. But that's a healthy challenge I look forward too. I want the fans to believe in me again. I want them to trust me.

I let everyone down. And more so, I let myself down. I want young women of the world to look at me and see someone that won't take the easy way when things are hard. I may have tarnished my name, but I will prove again why even when you hit rock bottom, you can climb back to set a great example for everyone. And believe me when I promise everyone this. I won't let the fans down again.

Lisa
I believe you, Aerora. And I wish you the best tonight and your future endeavors.

Aerora
Thanks, Lisa.

Aerora walks off to the right as the camera pans back to the left looking at Lisa as it fades back to the arena for the next match.

Voice Vindy (Fusion)
Aerora (Ferocity)

Credit to Aaron for the avatar.
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

View user profile http://youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Re: What Happened?

Post by Miztacular on Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:42 pm

I was very excited to see an Aerora promo Tim and it was worth the wait. I can't wait to see how you develop her character this season. This was a solid promo and you did a great job of covering the heel Aerora period.

Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum