-Cause & Effect
-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

CMV Exclusive With The Deck Percy Simmons*

Go down

CMV Exclusive With The Deck Percy Simmons*

Post by BatmanBatemanEC3 on Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:56 pm

Interviwer:- *''Ladies And Gentleman Please Welcome My Guest At This Time A New Arrival To CMV Percy Simmons''*
Interviwer:- *''Percy Tomorrow Night On Reality Wrestling You Will Debut In The Main Event Contest What Should We Expect From You?*''

Ha. That's The Million Dollar Question. I Mean Its Ironic You Think A Rookie Like Myself An Up And Coming Rising Star In The Business...You Would Think Id Long Dreamt And Prior Planned This Very Moment But Miss Your Question I Cannot Even Answer. You See Over My Career I Have Been Known By A Particular Phrase. A Phrase That Reads 'Unpredictability Is My Speciality'. Whilst Some Will See It As A Motto, Or A Slogan Perhaps You View It As A Cheesy Punchline But In The Very Near Future You Will See Exactly Why Iam the Deck. Cos CMV Universe...You Never Quite Know What Your Gonna Get!. Im Quick, Technical Athletic If You Wanna Throw Fists I Can Get Down To The Dirty. Imma Total Package, And This Is My Era. That's An Old Cliche And First Impressions Are Key But Don't. Just This Once Don't Judge Me As Of This Present Moment. Right Now You Will All Think Im A Egocentric Adolescence With A Chip On His Shoulder But When Tomorrow Dawns Everything Will Become Clear And You'll Realise Iam a Voice Of Truth. Sorry To Rabble But To Answer Your Question The Only Thing I Can Guarantee Is A Victory.

*With A Smile On His Face, Percy Makes His Signature Ace Of Spades Gesture With His Hands And Fingertips And The Screen Fades To Black*-

Last edited by BatmanBatemanEC3 on Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : h)

BatmanBatemanEC3
Rising Star
Rising Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV Exclusive With The Deck Percy Simmons*

Post by Mr. Dashing on Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:34 pm

The deck puns are amazing, I super love this caw, prob your fav of mine, and am glad to see him get some build, nice work.

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

View user profile http://www.cmvwrestling.com

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV Exclusive With The Deck Percy Simmons*

Post by BatmanBatemanEC3 on Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:26 am

Bless <3

BatmanBatemanEC3