-Cause & Effect
-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

The Bigger Picture

Go down

The Bigger Picture

Post by Alveuss on Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:46 am

Late in the evening as Fusion is still ongoing there is a break in the action as the big screen lights up to show the backstage locker room area. Alone in the locker room sits Jacob Ziegler, unwrapping the tape from his left arm while in the background running water can be heard accompanied by the honeyed voice of Shane Scott, singing away in the shower. A knock on the door causes the Scotsman to look up and check who’s coming in but Shane obviously couldn’t hear it and doesn’t break from his aria. In walks Lisa Evans as always with a microphone in hand obviously looking for the inside scoop as usual.

Lisa Evans
Got a minute?

Jacob Ziegler
Yeah sure, of course! Come right on in! Not like we’re unwinding or getting changed or anything after busting our arses earlier. You know Shane is just through there with his little FiLTH out if you wanna go get his thoughts too. In fact I guarantee he’ll welcome it.

Lisa Evans
I could leave if you want me to…

Ziegler sighs and shakes his head before exhaustingly saying...

Jacob Ziegler
Stay. You’re here now so just go ahead and ask what you want to ask.

Lisa Evans
Okay, well… Obviously earlier tonight both yourself and Shane had an opportunity to start off the new season with a bang and win the Tag Team Championships but you failed to do so. Instead you threw Bloody Justice into the ring and leaving Shane on the outside therefore causing your team to lose via countout. I just want to know what that was all about? Was it just a mistake or is there something going on with you and Shane that would’ve caused you to do that or something else?

Jacob Ziegler
Yeah, I’ll just clear this up right now and say that there’s nothing going on between myself and Shane that caused me to do that. He was understandably a little peeved at me at the time but when I explained to him why I did it he understood and we’re perfectly fine now so don’t go trying to stir shit up there. No it wasn’t a mistake, I knew exactly what I was doing and for you to understand why I did it I just have to ask you one simple thing. Did you hear the announcement made at the top of tonight’s show?

Lisa Evans
Of course, how could I not. Schmidty was fired and Johnny Sampson is back in charge.

Jacob Ziegler
Yeah, keep going. What did big John boy announce?

Lisa Evans
An Elimination Chamber?

Jacob Ziegler
Bingo. An Elimination Chamber match for the Undisputed Championship featuring Shane, myself and 4 others.

Lisa Evans
But what does that have to do with your tag team match?

Jacob Ziegler
It has a lot to do with that. Look I’ll be honest with you, we underestimated Blood & Stone tonight. The crazy spider dude and his big buddy were clearly willing to risk life and limb to hold onto those Tag Team titles which is admirable. I’d have happily done the exact same if it wasn’t for that announcement from Johnny. We’re going into the Elimination Chamber and speaking from experience, that isn’t going to be fun for anyone involved. We’re going to have to be 100% ready to deal with the torment that structure will put our bodies through. So yeah while Shane and I would love to be the Tag Team Champions right about now, it’s just not what’s important at the moment. To continue that match would have put us both at risk and maybe we wouldn’t be able to enter the chamber at 100%. That’s why I did what I did. Don’t be fooled though, we’ll get another chance at those belts and next time we will bring it all. After all, neither of us were pinned.

Shane Scott
Hey who’re you talking to out there?

From around the corner comes Shane with a towel wrapped loosely around his waist, low enough to show off his abs and pelvic bones. He grins as he spots Lisa who quickly looks away blushing.

Lisa Evans
Thank you very much for your time

Lisa then quickly turns and walks hurriedly out of the locker room causing Jacob to look at Shane who laughs and goes back into the shower.

(I absolutely will not add you back)

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank
Riley Dixon - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion, 1x Miss Money in the Bank

Misc. - 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik), 1x Newcomer of the Year (Jacob Ziegler), 0x Nominated Promoer of the Year
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bigger Picture

Post by Topher Mod on Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:50 am

I thought shane said hey whore at first lol

Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss on Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:07 am

Wouldnt doubt those words have come out of his mouth before tbh

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

Misc. - 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik), 1x Newcomer of the Year (Jacob Ziegler), 0x Nominated Promoer of the Year
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie on Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:17 am

Lisa is a married women

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : South Park

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss on Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:31 am

So was Jay Davis' wife

Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing on Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:35 am

This was great lol, a perfect explanation and i'm only upset that the towel wasn't lower

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

View user profile http://www.cmvwrestling.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down