-Cause & Effect
-Final Resolution
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

A Bright Future for Genesis

Go down

A Bright Future for Genesis

Post by Mr. Dashing on Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:15 pm

Indeed it is as we tune in LIVE to the season five premiere of Friday night Genesis, episode one hundred with the pyro show getting every single last person in attendance up off of their feet, ranting and raving, the energy in the arena is most definitely palpable. With the handsome devil known as Dashing DJ Urie simply blowing everyone away at home with his amazing commentary, the cameras all shift towards the stage, everyone knows that SOMEBODY has to kickoff the next chapter here in CMV, but who? Elijah Stewart? KLIQ? ...

NEITHER! It's the man who is STILL steering this ship, the big cheese himself, oh yeah, it's DAVE TURNER, BABY! The general manager of CMV's Friday night delight comes popping out from the back to a ROAR of appreciation from the thousands upon thousands of fans on deck here supporting this monumental stepping stone for Genesis. The Hall of Famer is looking as dapper as he ever has, dawning a glorious white tux and it looks as though he cracked open a brand new box of Just for Men, this being a special occasion and all. With a wide grin glued to his face and what looked to be a single tear in his eye for only a second, Turner makes his way down to the ring, soaking in the crowd's jubilation, savoring each step that he takes up the steel steps. Once he's planted in the center of the ring and handed a microphone by CMV's rookie ring announcer, Mel, (RIP EDITH) Turner allows the crowd to let out all of it's pent-up chants, "YOU STILL GOT IT!!!" "GEN-E-SIS!!!" "TUR-NER, TUR-NER, TUR-NER!!!" Dave takes a small and modest bow out of respect for his loyal supporters before bringing the mic to his lips, sighing as he begins to speak.

Turner
Wow ... THAT was amazing!!!

That gets another big pop but this time the audience quickly dies back down, eager to hear what the boss has to say here tonight.

Turner
All that I can say is, THANK YOU! And ... WELCOME BACK TO FRIDAY NIGHT GENESIS!!!

Dave fists bumps a few times and smiles bright, he's in the zone right now, he's where he belongs, in a wrestling ring!

Turner
I am STILL in charge of this beautiful show that you all make possible every single week, but it wasn't easy making it remain that way. Bryce Hurt was a thorn in my side the vast majority of last season, he made the last few months a living hell for me and a whole lot of other people. But two weeks ago, him and I put on the best match of my damn career, and perhaps one of the best matches in CMV's history, and for that, I give my respect as a fighter to Mr. Hurt ... But the fact of the matter is, Bryce is GONE! And it's time to begin writing Friday night Genesis' next chapter ... And that chapter starts tonight, because we have got some badass matches on deck for you all this evening!!! We've got some of your favorites in action, some guys that you might despise, and few debuts too! I promise you that this is going to be one hell of a show, but not just that, this is gong to be ONE HELL OF A SEASON!!!

"C-M-V! C-M-V!"

Turner
We all know that Deathwish, the very first Genesis exclusive pay-per-view, is only two weeks away, and we also know that Bob Luger is the current number one contender to the CMV Alpha World title, while ELIJAH STEWART, is the man for him to beat! We'll hear from the both of them later on tonight, but right now I've got a few announcements regarding our upcoming special event ... The first of which is some, well, unfortunate news ... In this industry, in this sport, injuries are a son of a bitch, they can sideline careers or even END them for good ... Luckily that's not the case here, but, the case still remains, as some of you may be aware, Zack Cage, suffered from a pretty serious concussion during his title bout with Guri Sukanov on the season finale. And while he was able to tough it out and finish the match like a machine, the doctors have informed him and I that he will be forced to vacate his recently won CMV International belt and will be out of action for the foreseeable future ...

"Get well soon! Get well soon!"

Turner
I, and I hope that all of you, am wishing him a speedy recovery, but we have to address the current elephant in the room; what to do with the title. Well, I think that I've concocted something that you are all going to love, with Deathwish being an EXTREME pay-per-view, being LIVE from Philly and all, every match will have some sort of stipulation attached to it. So I thought, sure, a one on one match could be neat, a tournament might be cool, but how about an EIGHT MAN LADDER MATCH INSTEAD!!! Oh yeah, ladies and gentleman, EIGHT, members of the Friday night Genesis roster are going to duke it out in a Ladder match at Deathwish to crown a NEW CMV International champion!!! Thus far only four superstars are confirmed for the bout, them being Sebastian Vachon, Tyson Cage, Mr. Money in The Bank, MLP ... AND THE BLOODY BRIT, CHRIS ANDREWS!!! Who will the other four be? We'll figure that out as we inch closer to the show, but oh boy, am I looking forward to that match and I can tell tell that all of you are too!

"Bloody Brit! Bloody Brit!" "MLP! MLP!"

Turner
Now, moving on from Deathwish for a moment, I'd like to announce something very special, an upcoming CMV Network exclusive event ... It will take place the Saturday following the pay-per-view, members of the CMV universe, Genesis will play host to a tag team tournament, but not just any willy nilly, run-of-the-mill tournament, no ... This one will honor the careers of, in my opinion, and it's a hard thing to argue, the GREATEST tag team in CMV's history; X-GEN!!! Two men, Paul Divine and Quantum, that I know all TOO well, ha ha, the four time CMV Tag Team champions and currently, two of the BIGGEST names in the company today. Their contributions to tag team wrestling in CMV and in the entire wrestling world as a whole will NOT go without being honored properly. EIGHT teams will compete in this one night only event, held in CMV's ORIGINAL arena, a throwback to the NXT days, and the winning duo will be awarded with a HANDMADE custom trophy, presented to them by one of the principal owners of CMV and the man who brought X-Gen to CMV; TRIPLE H!!! Along with that which should be enough all on its own, the winners will also receive a future CMV World Tag Team title opportunity!!! So who is in this tournament you ask, the X-Gen Classic? Well, just take a look at the big screen!

An "X-Gen!" chant engulfs the entire venue, the fans showing that they love this idea and are pumped as hell for it!

Turner
I can't wait to see it all unfold, not just the X-gen Classic, but this season, I swear to you all that it is going to be the BEST that Genesis and CMV entirely has ever seen! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart, and enjoy the show!!!

With the crowd bombarding him with their undying support and love, Dave Turner, takes another bow, kisses the palm of his hand and then waves to the sea of CMV fanatics, before taking his leave as the intro to Genesis hits the screen ...

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 1x CMV World Tag Team champion, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

View user profile http://www.cmvwrestling.com

Back to top Go down