-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

The Black Gael

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: The Black Gael

Post by Red Chocolate on Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:41 pm

An interviewer, tasked with getting Gael’s thoughts about his big title win, shows up to the scene that words cannot describe.

Let’s try it anyway.

Gael is on his knees, cradling the CMV Rising Star Championship in his arms--the title he was so scared to win he got himself counted out in his match against Matseo Yume, but had to stand his ground after RGP claimed there was a being more dangerous than Gael.

And so the Black Gael rocks back and forth, eyes staring, unblinking at the Rising Star Championship, screaming at the top of his lungs--yelling at the championship.

HEAL ME!

SAVE ME!

help me...

The last plea comes out in a whimper. Tears stream down his face, smudging his face paint.

He begins mumbling incomprehisble things, his voice sharply changing from a whisper to a scream back to a whisper then to a scream, and so forth, without any forewarning.

Finally, he’s swarmed by medical staff and security. They pull Gael down the hallway, and he’s so spent, both physically from the match and emotionally by this tirade that he doesn’t put up a fight as he’s taken away from the building…

...and his championship.

Red Chocolate
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Arc on Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:42 pm

this man high as a kite rn

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Chocolate on Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:50 pm

whoa there, buddy!
gael's an alcoholic, a vice that he's been struggling with and unfortunately the temptations are always too much for him
he doesn't do any other drug, though, so he wouldn't be high
i hope that clears up some misconceptions!

Red Chocolate
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PREDICTION KING on Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:22 pm

Good shit, good match. I heard rumors that RGP plans on retaliation after he finishes up with Skarsgaurd at Cyberslam. Just rumors tho, i'm not sure if they are true or not.

Accomplishments :
2019 Heel of the Year as KLIQ (Bob Luger)
2019 Feud of the Year with Schmidty vs Johnny Sampson
2018 Heel of the Year as Schmidty
2018 Newcomer of the Year as Schmidty
2018 Face of the Year as Bob Luger
2018 Promoer of the Year
1x European Champion as Schmidty
2x United States Champion as Schmidty
1x Undisputed Champion as Schmidty
FIRST 2x Alpha World Champion as Bob Luger
1x Tag Team Champion as Murdoc
2x Tag Team Champion as Freddy Osborne
1x Rising Star Champion as RGP
FIRST 2x Light Heavyweight Champion as Billy Weaver
1x Light Heavyweight Champion as Bryce Hurt
PREDICTION KING
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Chocolate on Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:34 am

Seconds after Reality Wrestling goes on the air, Johnny Sampson appears on the titantron.

Ladies and gentlemen, as you may have noticed, The Black Gael, real name Brandon Rayne, hasn't been on any of CMV's weekly programming this week. I meant to make an announcement on Fusion, but I've been so caught up in feuding with Schmidty for the second straight season because apparently my world revolves around him and his nonsense at the expense of you know doing my job and seeing to the well being of other wrestlers on my show cause two seasons worth of drama with the same character isn't getting stale at all haha no really guys I'm truly enjoying every second of it please kill me

Sampson clears his throat and takes a deep breath.

I digress, I'm here to announce that Black Gael's title defense for tonight has been canceled. He came to Fusion, to me, seeking solace, desperate for a brief reprieve from his troubles and I haven't been able to give him the attention I deserve because I'm wrapped up in my own petty quest for revenge. It wasn't until he finally snapped, broke down after what should have been a joyous occasion in winning his first ever championship in CMV, that I realized I've been an awful General Manager.

But it was at that moment that I intervened in Gael's life and sent him off to rehab so that he can be treated for his one and ONLY vice, Sol, alcoholism. I booked him in a match on Fusion cause I'm dumb and thought his illness, something that plagued him for God knows how long, could be cured overnight. I realized the errors of my ways tonight, and I don't see the justice in punishing Gael for my failure and for receiving the help he desperately needed.

With that said, the show must go on and the Rising Star Championship must be defended. As much as it pains me to say it, if Gael isn't well enough by Cyberslam, the title match will still proceed as planned...we'll just be guaranteed a new champion.

Red Chocolate
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PREDICTION KING on Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:24 pm

Was excited to read this promo. You let me down. Cry in private.

Accomplishments :
2019 Heel of the Year as KLIQ (Bob Luger)
2019 Feud of the Year with Schmidty vs Johnny Sampson
2018 Heel of the Year as Schmidty
2018 Newcomer of the Year as Schmidty
2018 Face of the Year as Bob Luger
2018 Promoer of the Year
1x European Champion as Schmidty
2x United States Champion as Schmidty
1x Undisputed Champion as Schmidty
FIRST 2x Alpha World Champion as Bob Luger
1x Tag Team Champion as Murdoc
2x Tag Team Champion as Freddy Osborne
1x Rising Star Champion as RGP
FIRST 2x Light Heavyweight Champion as Billy Weaver
1x Light Heavyweight Champion as Bryce Hurt
PREDICTION KING
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Chocolate on Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:32 pm

You haven't been excited in years, don't put that on me

Red Chocolate
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing on Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:50 pm

I for one enjoyed the development, nice job, buddy!

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

View user profile http://www.cmvwrestling.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Chocolate on Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:37 am

This CMV.com exclusive video catches up with Black Gael, or Brandon Rayne rather, after he came up short in the Rising Star Championship bout. He has an unopened bottle of beer in his hands, he eyes it longingly, but is showing restraint in leaving it closed.

Brandon Rayne is who you get when you take the alcoholism, and unfortunately--depending on who you ask--the empathy, out of the Black Gael.  

That’s conveyed in the way he speaks as well. Even, verging on monotonous. His emotions are in check, whereas Gael’s ran the show.

The Black Gael cried for me constantly, because I was the man he once was before he lost control. The alcohol gave him wanted he wanted, it let him FEEL, but he lost his life in the process. They sent me away to get “better” but this vice isn’t something that can be cured. It’s a demon that will always linger in the shadows waiting for me to slip up so it can feast on my mistakes.

I won’t let the real Gael get the chance.

So I’ll continue wearing the paint. I’ll continue to suffer for The Black Gael’s weakness. But, unlike him, I don’t don’t see the paint as a badge of honor. I don’t wear it in pride. It’s not for display.

What I will do, however, is pick up where he left off. He was on the right track; having something to fight for may very well help in distracting me from the real danger.

Rayne violently throws the beer bottle against the wall. The glass shatters, a beautiful metaphor for the shattering of the bonds that tethered him to that vice. Somewhere, Aaron wipes a single tear from his cheek.

Red Chocolate
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next