Dashing's Stuff!

Cop's Stuff!

Tim's Stuff:

Our Twitter!

Stumbling Drunk...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stumbling Drunk...

Post by Jay Davis on Fri 11 Aug 2017 - 23:52

*After the momentous tag match between rivals, the ring is left to Jay and Pete Davis. Jay looks withered and tired ringside, as Pete is opposite to his older half. Both men look at each other, as Jay walks in with a microphone. He smirks a bit at his brother, who is obviously down and out.*

“Pete, these 2 weeks have not been good to you. First, it’s the beatdown your guard dog got by me. Then tonight, you got your ass whooped by yours truly and the Antichrist himself, Jon Reed. And next week, at Ascendance, I’m gonna dry the floor with your blood and sweat. Because you got only a taste of what I’m made of. We’ve come a long way, but while you were dealing with family matters and your developmental issues, I was up and on the rise here. This is my home!! These are my people!! And I’ll be damned if I let some snot-nosed, cheap-shot asshole steal it from me. So at Ascendance, I’m gonna throw everything I have at you. And at the end of the night, I’m gonna fight for these people and I’m gonna win for these people!!”

*The crowd jeer on the Irishman, as Pete looks onward, obviously ticked off. He get’s in the ring, looking at Jay across to him. Jay looks at him, ready for a fight. But Pete...he’s getting out of the ring. Jay senses it as a defence, as Jay smirks at the coward of his brother. But as he was insulting his brother, Devlin O’Brian comes from behind and KICKS HIM IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD!! The thunderous shot to Jay puts him down, unconscious. Pete then looks back in the ring, having fun as he smirks. He walks up the ramp, as Devlin looks to put Jay away. As Jay looked to be defeated though, Jay reverses a powerbomb and hits Devlin with a barrage of forearms. Stunning the giant, Jay would then pick up Devlin and hit him with STUMBLING DRUNK!! Devlin is out like a light, as Jay is furious, but excited at the opportunity, so he cheers on the fan base of CMV, before CMV cutting to commercial*

Jay Davis: 1x Light Heavyweight Champion{Current}
Guri Sukonov: 1x International Champion
Jaquan Shay: 1x Anarchy Champion
Trey Diamond
Ushio Takato
El Guerrero Furioso: 1x Rising Star Champion

Amanda Davis
Team Elite
Jay Davis
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Hellish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stumbling Drunk...

Post by HellishxHades on Sat 12 Aug 2017 - 9:21

Please note, I'm the Fallen Angel not the Antichrist. That is Victor Romero or something

Accomplishment:
Crowe - Anarchy Championship 
Tyler Endicot - Rising Star Championship
Joe Dirte - NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom)
Maximum Rider - NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) 
George King - NGW Championship - Final
                         NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom)        

European Championship 
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)
Angelina Hawkins - Women's Intercontinental Championship
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top