Fusion & Genesis PPV List!
-Battlescars
-Anarchy Rulz
-Retaliation
-Deathwish
-Requiem
-Exodus
-Validation
-Sacrifice
-CyberSlam
-Dark Carnival
-Point Break
-Regicide
-Wild Card
-Absolution
-Emergence
-Home Coming
-Cause & Effect
-Final Stand
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

WWE 2K18 Discussion Thread

Page 82 of 85 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85  Next

Go down

Re: WWE 2K18 Discussion Thread

Post by The Alpha Female FURY on Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:44 pm

Childish Meltzer wrote:
Road Warrior Rage wrote:
Childish Meltzer wrote:
Road Warrior Rage wrote:Do what ever you want. Dashing will probably change it if somebody bitches enough about it. Honestly don't care what entrance Blood and Stone has.

Contrary to some beliefs, E-Fed aren't a serious business. It's meant to be fun.

Didnt you and fury blow up in the chat about losing tag titles or whatever

I don't recall being upset over losing titles in CMV. But we do get worked up (Fury more so) over disrespectful and flamebaiting posts in the chat room. But I guess you and few others in here are doing their best to drive us out of CMV probably out of jealousy or fear. Fury was really upset few weeks ago. Wouldn't kill you be a little nicer to her.

"Jealousy and fear" yes because I soooooo envy your caws and the forgettable Global title run (note the HEAVY sarcasm) it most certainly isnt how you're a try hard hypocritical dick head weirdo that pretty much became what everyone was annoyed at Kinzil for being not too long ago before he "turned a new leaf"  If fury can't handle when someone calls her or you on whatever BS you spew in the chat then maybe she just shouldnt be on here. didnt really have much of a problem with you two until you two started acting like outsider victims all the time

I never had a problem with you Gent till you dragged me into this, Yes I over react alot but not everyone can be a hardass.

Sorry you feel that way about me.

_________________
My CAW's:
Fury- First ever Womens Grand Slam Champion. 2x CMV Vixens Champion 1x CMV Womens IC Champion, 1x CMV Womens Tag team Champion, 1x CMV Womens Hardcore Champion.

Grid & Animal- The Blood Brothers- 1xTornado Tag Champions

Gavin 'Extreme' Wheeler- The Wanderers -1XTag Team Champion with THE BISH
Jenny Wheeler

Takeshi Matsumoto- New Orient Express -1xTag Team Champion with Mr Showtime






avatar
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 566
Join date : 2015-12-12
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE 2K18 Discussion Thread

Post by Rage on Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:55 pm

The Alpha Female FURY wrote:
Childish Meltzer wrote:
Road Warrior Rage wrote:
Childish Meltzer wrote:
Road Warrior Rage wrote:Do what ever you want. Dashing will probably change it if somebody bitches enough about it. Honestly don't care what entrance Blood and Stone has.

Contrary to some beliefs, E-Fed aren't a serious business. It's meant to be fun.

Didnt you and fury blow up in the chat about losing tag titles or whatever

I don't recall being upset over losing titles in CMV. But we do get worked up (Fury more so) over disrespectful and flamebaiting posts in the chat room. But I guess you and few others in here are doing their best to drive us out of CMV probably out of jealousy or fear. Fury was really upset few weeks ago. Wouldn't kill you be a little nicer to her.

"Jealousy and fear" yes because I soooooo envy your caws and the forgettable Global title run (note the HEAVY sarcasm) it most certainly isnt how you're a try hard hypocritical dick head weirdo that pretty much became what everyone was annoyed at Kinzil for being not too long ago before he "turned a new leaf"  If fury can't handle when someone calls her or you on whatever BS you spew in the chat then maybe she just shouldnt be on here. didnt really have much of a problem with you two until you two started acting like outsider victims all the time

I never had a problem with you Gent till you dragged me into this, Yes I over react alot but not everyone can be a hardass.

Sorry you feel that way about me.

Our haters are probably just butthurt that they don't have a girlfriend that shares their interests in CMV like they do. Also most are still virgins and don't understand that women can get more emotional than men (or in this case boys) do. I really didn't want to take the bait but just had to nibble.

_________________
My Characters
Cassie von Braun - Former Vixen's Tag Team Champion, 2x IC Champion, 2x Vixen's Champion
Dance Party - Former CMV Fusion Tag Team Champions
Rage - Former CMV Global Champion
Mr. Showtime - Former Tag Team Champion
Susanna
Valderiss
Aya Ali Vazari
Thunderbird


avatar
Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 1799
Join date : 2015-09-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE 2K18 Discussion Thread

Post by Childish Meltzer on Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:01 pm

Okay yeah that's just bad... once you learn about self-awareness and better your bantering I'll humor you with responses later you try hard mark..go ahead and post another response after this so you can have the last words because I'm already disinterested in this discussion and have promos to write.

_________________


avatar
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 1040
Join date : 2015-07-19
Age : 21
Location : Hopewell, Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE 2K18 Discussion Thread

Post by Alveuss on Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:09 pm

Lmao oh dear

_________________
GT: Alveuss
PSN: Alveuss Z7

(I absolutely will not add you back)

Jacob Ziegler - 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank
Riley Dixon - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion

Misc. - 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik), 1x Newcomer of the Year (Jacob Ziegler), 0x Nominated Promoer of the Year
avatar
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 1454
Join date : 2015-11-29
Age : 22
Location : Glasgow, Scotland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE 2K18 Discussion Thread

Post by Decided Villain on Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:28 pm

Jesus... Sooooo... Blood and Stone with that hardys entrance huh?

_________________

Data Resets : 1

avatar
Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 1005
Join date : 2015-03-10
Age : 20
Location : Australia
Humor : Dark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE 2K18 Discussion Thread

Post by Red Chocolate on Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:38 pm

This is bullshit, what do I have to do to get a paragraph written about me?

If y'all think Rick and Batman are trolls, you don't want to see me in my final form.

Red Chocolate
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 3229
Join date : 2015-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE 2K18 Discussion Thread

Post by Childish Meltzer on Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:42 pm

Zeb wrote:This is bullshit, what do I have to do to get a paragraph written about me?

If y'all think Rick and Batman are trolls, you don't want to see me in my final form.
IF YOU DON"T STOP TRYING TO HAVE HAYDEN SAY THE N WORD

_________________


avatar
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 1040
Join date : 2015-07-19
Age : 21
Location : Hopewell, Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE 2K18 Discussion Thread

Post by Alveuss on Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:44 pm

Decided Villain wrote:Jesus... Sooooo... Blood and Stone with that hardys entrance huh?

They can't have it there are already about 7 teams with it. Right?

_________________
GT: Alveuss
PSN: Alveuss Z7

(I absolutely will not add you back)

Jacob Ziegler - 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank
Riley Dixon - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion

Misc. - 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik), 1x Newcomer of the Year (Jacob Ziegler), 0x Nominated Promoer of the Year
avatar
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 1454
Join date : 2015-11-29
Age : 22
Location : Glasgow, Scotland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE 2K18 Discussion Thread

Post by Childish Meltzer on Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:45 pm

Give it to Pride & Filth oh... wait too soon

_________________


avatar
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 1040
Join date : 2015-07-19
Age : 21
Location : Hopewell, Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WWE 2K18 Discussion Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 82 of 85 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum