Cop's Stuff!

Tim's Stuff:

Our Twitter!

Osiris is a Madman

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Osiris is a Madman

Post by Maurie on Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:54 am

The camera cuts from the ring during UnMatched and backstage Kurse is sprinting down the hall. He stops at the GM's door and with his full might in his club-like fist, bangs on the door violenty. But no answer. He waits a few sceonds and starts again... No answer. Under his breath you can hear Kurse say, "I don't have time for this!" and he stomps off. The camera is cut back to the ringside area where Mr. Gnashtastic sits confused. No music or time wasted, Kurse jogs down the ramp and grabs a chair. He plays innie minnie minny moe with each fan in the crowd. then he his finger lands on one as he tosses him over the barricade and onto the floor mat. 

Kurse wraps chokeslams the fan onto the steel chair and wraps it around his neck. He holds his foot down own the chair giving anyone time to come stop this torture. Nobody makes the save so Kurse stomps on the chair, CRUSHING the neck of this innocent man. Still waiting for someone, Kurse gets angrier and angrier. Stomping on the chair again to put this man through crippling pain.  Will anybody do anything to stop this?

(Open to Cop or Krzy)

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion

Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : South Park

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by D.Young77 on Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:58 pm

All of a sudden, a fan pulls off a Leo Cruz mask and reveals himself to be Osiris! The big man hops over the barricade with incredible agility and immediately floors Kurse with a vicious clothesline.

But that wasn't justice.

No, Kurse is getting off too easy.

As medical personnel rush down the ramp and whisk away the poor, actual fan on a stretcher, Osiris peels Kurse off the ground and throws him into the barricade with as much force as he can muster. That seems to be enough, and Osiris turns and begins walking away, but this bloodthirsty crowd wants more. They want to see Kurse punished for daring to lay a finger on one of thier own.Osiris turns around and watches as Kurse struggles to return to his feet. Osiris charges forward and catches Kurse just as he stands up and Osiris plants him hard with a crucifix driver onto the thin padding outside of the ring!

Again, Osiris considers stopping things there, but out of the corner of his eye he sees the chair Kurse used to assault that fan shimmering ominously under the arena lights. Osiris takes that chair and slides it under Kurse’s head--then he digs under the ring and retrieves a second chair that he holds firmly in his right hand.

After taking a moment to make peace what he’s about to do, Osiris holds the steel chair high over his head ready to sandwich Kurse’s skull between the two deadly weapons.

That is until the music of whoever the general manager is stops him.

The GM scurries onto the stage followed by a river of security guards who separate Osiris and Kurse faster than you can say Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik. Once he’s confident there will be no more threats of violence, at least for now, the GM begins to speak.

GM
Guys, you may not know who I am, but I’m the one who calls the shots around here. I’m the one who runs the show. I’m the one you have to answer two when things get out of control. Now this thing between you two has gone far enough when innocent fans who spent their hard earned money to be here tonight are put in the hospital. You cannot even begin to understand the legal ramifications of what took place here tonight, but I’m going to make you both understand that there are consequences for your actions. Since you’ve made it abundantly clear that you cannot co-exist on this show, I’m going to ship one of you out of UnMatched, and that will be determined by whoever loses between you two at Implosion. Osiris, Kurse, I hope you both enjoyed your time on my show. Hopefully the memories will be enough, because one of you won’t be coming back.

D.Young77
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular on Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:01 pm

>Eric Matthews is the GM and you know this

Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by D.Young77 on Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:54 pm

It really feels like you only post negative things in my promo threads, and it's always something nitpicky
Incredibly demoralizing
Delete this, maurie

D.Young77
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew on Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:04 pm

Very nice concept with the video Maurie and I loved the brawl to finish things Krzy. The GM thing, I can look past that and see a very nice quality story being told here and it's defiantly far from over. Can't wait to see more.

Accomplishments :
2018 Heel of the Year as Schmidty
2018 Newcomer of the Year as Schmidty
2018 Face of the Year as Bob Luger
2018 Promoer of the Year
1x European Champion as Schmidty
2x United States Champion as Schmidty
1x Undisputed Champion as Schmidty
1x Alpha World Champion as Bob Luger
1x Tag Team Champion as Murdoc
1x Tag Team Champion as Freddy Osborne
2x Light Heavyweight Champion as Billy Weaver
1x Light Heavyweight Champion as Bryce Hurt

1x Dashing's ride or die chick
Matthew
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by D.Young77 on Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:46 pm

Bless

D.Young77
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular on Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:44 am

Only because I've told you on various occasions who the GM is and you just ignore me.

Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Davis on Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:38 am

Miztacular wrote:Only because I've told you on various occasions who the GM is and you just ignore me.

Jay Davis: 1x Light Heavyweight Champion{Current}
Guri Sukonov: 1x International Champion
Jaquan Shay: 1x Anarchy Champion
Trey Diamond
Ushio Takato
El Guerrero Furioso: 1x Rising Star Champion

Amanda Davis
Team Elite
Jay Davis
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Hellish