Dashing's Stuff!

Cop's Stuff!

Tim's Stuff:

Our Twitter!

The Aribaaaaa man....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Aribaaaaa man....

Post by 316topher on Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:35 pm

In the middle of the ring stands Mac Thompson, awaiting his cue to introduce his guest, so he fumbles with his tie and tries brushes his fingers through his hair when someone yells in his ear piece.

Dennis : HEY IDIOT, WE'RE LIVE, ARE YOU DUMB?

Mac  drops his Mic...

Dennis :  IDIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT.

Mac quickly picks up the mic, even though he can still hear profanity in his ear, the sweat is pouring profusely from Mac's forehead.

Mac : Ladies and Gentlemen please give it up for The Aribbbbaaaaa Man himself, He is none other than The Human Fish,  El Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeefe....

El Jefe's music plays and the CMV universe get on their feet and cheer as El Jefe makes his way down the isle, high fiving the fans, he jumps over the top rope, climbs the turnbuckle and points at the fans.

Mac : El Jefe let me welcome you to CMV, but i must say you are definitely one of more unique looking people on the roster, but lets get to it, you haven't been here long in your 2nd run in CMV as we all know your 1st run in season 3 didn't last long, all you had was one dark match before your tragic accident but that was then this is now and it seems like you're making a name for yourself already, seeing as you made it to the semi-finals in the light heavyweight tournament, but it would be King Matt to stop your momentum in reaching the finals, your thoughts please.

EJ : Well amigo, thank you and thank you all to the CMV universe, without you, i wouldn't be here today if it weren't for all of you guys, my familia prayed and a miracle happened, i got a second chance in life and a second chance in CMV. So thank you. So far i'm still a rookie, i'm learning and improving as every day passes by. Yes i'm a little disappointed that i came so close in reaching the finals, but my Semi-Final match with King Matt was one heck of a match essa. He kept hitting me with big moves and i think it was instinct to keep kicking out until i couldnt, but we showed the CMV universe what light heavyweights can do, we put on a clinic. i was very pleased with the match, even though i lost... But i realize that i wont win every match, but i wont lose very match either and as long as i'm still breathing, i have a chance and hopefully me and King Matt do battle one more time.

Mac : Well before that happens,last week you also fought Elijah Stewart and it's no secret that you two guys can't stand each other, He too defeated you though, is this now over, can you two move on?

EJ : Essa, i have no problem in loosing but when some big guy what's his name....ah yes... DJ Moore, well he came down to ringside and i have to say it was hard to concentrate with him yelling. Maybe i should have ignored him, But Elijah, you feel that i'm such a threat that you need help at ringside essa, Well next time we face off there will be no help, i challenge you to a FISH BOWL match at Point Break.

Mac : What the hell...... I mean  what is a fish bowl match, can you elaborate please?

EJ : Well my friend, you see a fish bowl match, simply put,  is a 15ft steel cage, that's right i want Eli inside that fish bowl, amigo.  Lets see if he can swim with the sharks or if he drowns in his failures Aribaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1x CMV Television Champion - Top's Newsome

1x CMV Womens Undisputed Champion - Quinn-Belle
1x CMV Vixens Champion - Quinn-Belle
1x CMV Undisputed Champion - Chris Andrews
1x CMV International Champion - Chris Andrews
2x CMV Anarchy Champion - Chris Andrews
1x CMV Wold Tag Team Champion (Divine Affairs w/Paul Divine)
1x CMV Womans Intercontinental Champion - Dawn Bryan
1x CMV Tag Team Champion - Kid Campbell (Gladiators w/ Rashad Rockwell)
2x CMV Light Heavyweight Champion - El Jefe
1x CMV Tag Team Champion - Don Bishop (The Wanderers w/ Gavin Extreme)
1x CMV World Tag Team Champions - Police Squad
316topher
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum