Cop's Stuff!

Tim's Stuff:

Our Twitter!

The Great Serpent (Fued)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Great Serpent (Fued)

Post by 316topher on Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:00 am

After an all out brawl at UnChained between Tops Newsome and Rage, It would be Rage picking up the victory, however it seems Tops made good on his promise as Rage was taken to hospital.

Lisa : I am live backstage and my guest The Puppet Master Top's Newsome...As we can see you have your Puppet back is Madusa ok.

Tops : She’s doing just fine, but I heard what Rage had to say and he will pay for what he put her through but what is he talking about, I don’t have any King Cobras, all I have is Madusa.

Lisa : So you’re saying you didn’t switch the bags?

Tops : How could I… But Rage is in hospital but like I said it wasn’t about winning or loosing,  it wasn’t a wrestling match, it was a good old fashion beat down and getting back what is rightfully mine and at UnChained sure he got the pinfall, but I beat the holy hell out of him, reclaimed my Puppet and i'm standing tall, unlike Rage who is in a hospital bed.
But No Remorse is approaching very soon, Rage this isn’t over, but just the beginning of your sorry excuse of a life, it’s time to show No Remorse and hell is coming for your actions, unlike at UnChained there will be no 20 min crowd brawl, this time we will face off  inside HELL IN A CELL.

Tops walks off with  his bag over his shoulder.

Lisa :  Oh my, what an announcement, this feud is heating up now, back to you at ringside.

1x CMV Television Champion - Top's Newsome

1x CMV Womens Undisputed Champion - Quinn-Belle
1x CMV Vixens Champion - Quinn-Belle
1x CMV Undisputed Champion - Chris Andrews
1x CMV International Champion - Chris Andrews
2x CMV Anarchy Champion - Chris Andrews
1x CMV Wold Tag Team Champion (Divine Affairs w/Paul Divine)
1x CMV Womans Intercontinental Champion - Dawn Bryan
1x CMV Tag Team Champion - Kid Campbell (Gladiators w/ Rashad Rockwell)
2x CMV Light Heavyweight Champion - El Jefe
1x CMV Tag Team Champion - Don Bishop (The Wanderers w/ Gavin Extreme)
1x CMV World Tag Team Champions - Police Squad
316topher
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Road Warrior Rage on Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:42 am

Rage is seen at his humble home admiring the clutch of eggs Madusa had left behind in her nest. Soon, the eggs would hatch and the Unholy Alliance would have many serpents at their disposal. Bill Maverick even said that Rage himself would get the first hatchling. Fury was less than thrilled with the idea of her husband getting a pet python, but said it was ok with her so long as it didn't sleep in the bed with them. Rage smiles at the snake eggs as Fury recorded the video message that would be played back later for Tops Newsome to see. The masked muscle bound warrior spun around and clenches his fist.

"I thought you had enough Mister Newsome. I beat you and you got your revenge even if you deny switching the snake bags. Now you want more pain and punishment? What do you wish to prove to me? You can't beat me Tops but I can beat you. I was willing to let it all go but you clearly want more."

Rage in daring move removes his mask revealing his identity to no surprise to those who've watched this man over the past year. It wasn't much of a secret that Rage was in fact Lovely Lewis. Rage was his darker and now more corrupt personality. It was Bill Maverick himself that got Lewis in touch with the darker side of his soul. Make no mistake, Rage enjoyed what he was and delighted in causing his victims pain and suffering for the delight of his master.

"I respect you Tops. I really do. You got the balls to challenge me again even after such a crushing defeat. Hell in the Cell? That's just my game! I promise you this Tops, expect no mercy, no pity, no fear, and no remorse when I shatter you spine!"

Mr. Showtime - Former Tag Team Champion
Bill Maverick
Susanna
Valderiss
Aya Ali
Hans Von Braun
Baron von Braun
Thunderbird

Road Warrior Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Road Warrior Rage on Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:13 am

Shortly after the Hell in a Cell Match at No Remorse...

Rage recovered and he wasn't happy about his loss to Tops Newsome. The Cell was raised and Rage was quick to snatch a mic from ringside. "Tops! Tops! Get your ass back here! I'm not done with you yet! Maybe you don't want anymore of me, but I sure as hell wanna piece of you! Get back here so I can butcher you in front of your fans down here!"

The fans boo and even tossed some trash into the ring. Rage was almost amused by this and decided to heckle them further. "If you don't like it then tough shit!" Massive heat now and Rage actually seemed to be enjoying it. He paces around the ring and security started to show up getting ready to forcibly remove the masked maniac from the ring so that the show may go on.  Rage's bloodlust was far from satisfied and roars into mic yet again.

"There's nobody in the back or in the goddamn arena that can deal with all this murderous Rage you see in the ring right now! I dare anybody to step up and get their shit wrecked! I don't who it is! Bring it!"

Suddenly, the lights go out for a moment a hushed silence goes over crowd. When the lights returned, Bill Maverick was standing in front of Rage. They stood nose to nose and it almost looked like they were gonna fight. Bill however snatched the mic from Rage's hand and said, "Your war with Tops is over. A fine show it was too. But you're wrong about him switching the snake bags a month ago. I was the one to did it!"

Rage's face twisted as several emotions bubbled up to the surface. Shock, sadness, and then anger. Bill Maverick was quick to follow this revelation up before Rage would attack him. "Why? It's simple my friend. I needed you to conquer your fear of the serpents. Now that you have, you are now ready to run rough shed all over CMV! The blood of your victims will paint the way to the future! Come my Hell's Guardian! More Mayhem awaits!"

Rage seemed a little reluctant at first but the thought of causing more pain and suffering on CMV was appealing and he smirks as he grasps Bill Maverick's hand in a masonic handshake. Then lights go out once more. When they return, Rage and Bill were gone.

Mr. Showtime - Former Tag Team Champion
Bill Maverick
Susanna
Valderiss
Aya Ali
Hans Von Braun
Baron von Braun
Thunderbird

Road Warrior Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile