Fusion & Genesis PPV List!
-Battlescars
-Anarchy Rulz
-Retaliation
-Deathwish
-Requiem
-Exodus
-CyberSlam
-Tag Team Cup
-Validation
-Dark Carnival
-Point Break
-Regicide
-Wild Card
-Absolution
-Emergence
-Home Coming
-Cause & Effect
-Final Resolution
-Purgatory
-Ascendance
How to watch us!
Dashing's Stuff!

Cop's Stuff!

Tim's Stuff:

Our Twitter!

The Official "Download My CAW Pls" Thread for 2k17 (+ Updates)

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Split-branded pay-per-views; your thoughts?

21% 21% 
[ 5 ]
29% 29% 
[ 7 ]
42% 42% 
[ 10 ]
8% 8% 
[ 2 ]
 
Total Votes : 24

Re: The Official "Download My CAW Pls" Thread for 2k17 (+ Updates)

Post by Matthew on Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:38 am

help


Last edited by Fez on Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________

Accomplishments :
2018 Heel of the Year as Schmidty
2018 Newcomer of the Year as Schmidty
2018 Face of the Year as Bob Luger
2018 Promoer of the Year
1x European Champion as Schmidty
2x United States Champion as Schmidty
1x Undisputed Champion as Schmidty
1x Alpha World Champion as Bob Luger
1x Tag Team Champion as Murdoc
1x Tag Team Champion as Freddy Osborne
2x Light Heavyweight Champion as Billy Weaver
1x Light Heavyweight Champion as Bryce Hurt


1x Dashing's ride or die chick
avatar
Matthew
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 3440
Join date : 2015-09-20
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official "Download My CAW Pls" Thread for 2k17 (+ Updates)

Post by Matthew on Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:38 am

Fez wrote:
Fez wrote:doc

_________________

Accomplishments :
2018 Heel of the Year as Schmidty
2018 Newcomer of the Year as Schmidty
2018 Face of the Year as Bob Luger
2018 Promoer of the Year
1x European Champion as Schmidty
2x United States Champion as Schmidty
1x Undisputed Champion as Schmidty
1x Alpha World Champion as Bob Luger
1x Tag Team Champion as Murdoc
1x Tag Team Champion as Freddy Osborne
2x Light Heavyweight Champion as Billy Weaver
1x Light Heavyweight Champion as Bryce Hurt


1x Dashing's ride or die chick
avatar
Matthew
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 3440
Join date : 2015-09-20
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official "Download My CAW Pls" Thread for 2k17 (+ Updates)

Post by zquet on Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:25 am

Eric Thunder is almost finished, just gotta finish up the moveset & make him a attire and he should be good to go by tomorrow night either before or after smackdown.

Aura & Bjorn have just been started on.

_________________
MATT "MJ" JEFFERSON
Second Annual CMV tag team cup winner (with Eric Thunder)
CMV World tag team champion (1 time with Eric Thunder)

AURA

ERIC THUNDER
Second Annual CMV tag team cup winner (With Matt Jefferson)
CMV World tag team champion (1 time with Matt Jefferson)

LEX NIGHT

BJORN WOLFFE

RACHEL GRANT


ZACH SMITH
avatar
zquet
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Posts : 480
Join date : 2016-01-14
Age : 17
Location : Nunya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official "Download My CAW Pls" Thread for 2k17 (+ Updates)

Post by MLP on Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:52 am

Maurie wrote:My friend finished Jimmaurie
so who is going to make all your other caws like kienji aand more

_________________
avatar
MLP
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 936
Join date : 2016-06-10
Age : 13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official "Download My CAW Pls" Thread for 2k17 (+ Updates)

Post by Road Warrior Rage on Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:35 pm

Valderiss is uploaded. I'll pm you the tag team details to you later Dashing along with some other minor tweaks.

#CMV
#VALDERISS

_________________
My Characters
Rage - Current CMV Global Champion
Cassie Maverick - 2x IC Champion, 2x Vixen's Champion
Mr. Showtime - Former Tag Team Champion
Bill Maverick
Susanna
Valderiss
Aya Ali
Hans Von Braun
Baron von Braun
Thunderbird

avatar
Road Warrior Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 1174
Join date : 2015-09-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official "Download My CAW Pls" Thread for 2k17 (+ Updates)

Post by edgy shitbag on Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:45 pm

James Storm aka Salvi is up. I uploaded cause I added some moves that my buddy didn't have and made a PPV attire for him. Not my CAW

#cmv
#fusion
#dashing

_________________

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 622
Join date : 2015-04-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official "Download My CAW Pls" Thread for 2k17 (+ Updates)

Post by Maurie on Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:27 am

tomcat wrote:
Maurie wrote:My friend finished Jimmaurie
so who is going to make all your other caws like kienji aand more

Me. When I get the game.

_________________
Luther Thunder: 1x European Champion
Rashad Rockwell:1x Tag Team Champion with Kidd Campbell
Eligah Stewart: 1x Tag Champion with DJ Moore
Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion

avatar
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 2732
Join date : 2015-08-18
Age : 15
Location : Near Earth
Humor : South Park

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official "Download My CAW Pls" Thread for 2k17 (+ Updates)

Post by MLP on Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:36 am

Maurie wrote:
tomcat wrote:
Maurie wrote:My friend finished Jimmaurie
so who is going to make all your other caws like kienji aand more

Me. When I get the game.
ok

_________________
avatar
MLP
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 936
Join date : 2016-06-10
Age : 13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official "Download My CAW Pls" Thread for 2k17 (+ Updates)

Post by Road Warrior Rage on Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:07 pm

Mr. Showtime is uploaded.

#CMV
#SHOWTIME

_________________
My Characters
Rage - Current CMV Global Champion
Cassie Maverick - 2x IC Champion, 2x Vixen's Champion
Mr. Showtime - Former Tag Team Champion
Bill Maverick
Susanna
Valderiss
Aya Ali
Hans Von Braun
Baron von Braun
Thunderbird

avatar
Road Warrior Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 1174
Join date : 2015-09-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official "Download My CAW Pls" Thread for 2k17 (+ Updates)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum