Dashing's Stuff!

Cop's Stuff!

CMV Network!

Social Media!

The Diamond Is Coming

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Diamond Is Coming

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 on Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:44 pm

*The camera pans round to a large lavish room with classical music playing in the background. We see a man sat in a large chair wearing a expensive suit puffing a cigar by a beautiful fireplace, the fire alight.*

H.P.: Ah hello there, allow me to introduce myself, my name is Howard Phillips I am a man of great wealth and taste, a renowned athlete throughout my youth and I am here to bring this greatness to CMV, to be the Diamond in the rough as it were. You see many people in CMV have called themselves great, including the disgusting masses of fans this company has amassed, but oh how I pity these fools. CMV does not know what greatness truely is, well fear not as soon you will have a Diamond that you quite frankly do not deserve and I will shine oh so bright as I dominate the so called "greats" spewed fourth from this pitiful company simply because I can and I will prove without a shadow of a doubt that I Am Better Than You, in advance of all of your love and appreciation I say, you're welcome. See you cretins soon.

*Howard snobbishly laughs as he puffs his cigar and blows it into the camera as it begins to fade to black*

Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top