Dashing's Stuff!

Cop's Stuff!

CMV Network!

Social Media!

Without a Doubt

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Without a Doubt

Post by Matthew on Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:36 pm

After a successful first interview with Voice Vindy, or Voice Windy as he put it, Rex Carter stands in front of the camera once again, holding the microphone, ready to go for round two in his first night as a special interviewer.

Rex Carter
I'm Rex Carter and I am here with duh European Champion, Smitty!

The camera zooms out to show Schmidty eye balling Rex with a look of disgust.

Rex Carter
Now Smitty, you got a match coming up real soon at Arrival, where you will defend that thur title against Lorin Seoul. But it seems you tried to uh.....hold on one minute.

Rex reaches in his pocket to pull out the script as he begins to read over it.

Rex Carter
Ahh.

He wads it up back in his pocket and continues.

Rex Carter
It seems you tried to secure a spot in the money in the bank but you were defeated last week by....

Schmidty
H-h-hooooold on there bucko. Ya see, I don't count that as an official loss. Not only was I sick, possibly very ill, but Rick Lewis used a weapon. That announce table. He used a move that should be illegal due to it being a leading cause of concussions in the wrestling business and used it onto a weapon. A massive weapon that those that aren't gifted use in order to gain a very strong advantage on their opponents. That was the case. Rick Lewis had to smash me through a table to get the win. It was a fluke victory. I shouldn't of even had to compete to get into the money in the bank match. I am the European Champion. For months I spoke to these people, anticipating my arrival. Then I showed up and on my first night in the ring, I took out Leo Cruz to become the greatest European Champion this company will ever see. And now I don't get the chance to expand that at Arrival. I don't get to expand my plate of gold. Instead I have to secure my spot as the champion and fend off Lorin Seoul. Which in my opinion, isn't a problem. I'm prepared to take on anybody and everybody. I am prepared to take this title to the grave with me. Why? Because I can. I have that ability. Everytime I hold gold in the wrestling industry, it takes all the force in the world to pry it from my hands. That's the kind of champion I am. The kind of champion that this company needs. It won't be a reign that'll be forgotten because the reign will never end. Simple as that. I am the greatest professional wrestler on the planet and this piece on my shoulder is a strong piece of evidence in proving that claim true.

Schmidty looks over at the gold.

Schmidty
I...

Rex Carter
Hold on can you say that again I wudent listenin.

Schmidty looks at Rex who gives no shits.

Schmidty
Heh heh, I see. You're the hillbilly of CMV. You do what you want and when you want. Making people laugh along the way. They gave you a microphone and said you could start doing interviews because you're incapable of delivering in the ring.

Rex, staring off in space once again suddenly snaps out of it and looks at Schmidty with a very confused look on his face.

Rex Carter
Who me??

Schmidty however has had enough with Rex wasting his time and walks off the scene leaving Rex smiling at the camera.

Accomplishments :
2018 Heel of the Year as Schmidty
2018 Newcomer of the Year as Schmidty
2018 Face of the Year as Bob Luger
2018 Promoer of the Year
1x European Champion as Schmidty
2x United States Champion as Schmidty
1x Undisputed Champion as Schmidty
2x Alpha World Champion as Bob Luger
1x Tag Team Champion as Murdoc
1x Tag Team Champion as Freddy Osborne
2x Light Heavyweight Champion as Billy Weaver
1x Light Heavyweight Champion as Bryce Hurt

RAW POWER
Matthew
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Neville thinking he could keep up with Enzo.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top