Fusion & Genesis PPV List!
-Battlescars
-Anarchy Rulz
-Retaliation
-Deathwish
-Requiem
-Exodus
-Validation
-Sacrifice
-CyberSlam
-Dark Carnival
-Point Break
-Regicide
-Wild Card
-Absolution
-Emergence
-Home Coming
-Cause & Effect
-Final Resolution
-Purgatory
-Ascendance
How to watch us!
Dashing's Stuff!

Cop's Stuff!

CMV Network!

Social Media!

Official Music For Caws

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Official Music For Caws

Post by Twyztad on Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:05 pm

Claiming Paige's theme.
Claiming Triple H's 'King of Kings' theme.

M1dNIGHT wrote:Also I think we should have a separate forum for finishers so that way everyone has there own.
I actually brought this up with Dashing when discussing some things (but he never replied about it). Instead of the Signature/Finisher name thread, people can post in my "Official Signature/Finisher Thread" claiming what their signatures and finishers are. Any move used as a finisher cannot be used in another's moveset (though some moves might not follow this, such as the Superkick). It'll also be first come, first served. 

I also think we should have it so people only have a certain amount of times someone can change their finisher show they won't have a new one every week. This number should be like 1 or 2, but we can leave this up for a vote.


Last edited by Twyztad on Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Twyztad
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Posts : 226
Join date : 2015-05-02
Age : 22
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Music For Caws

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:09 pm

KingWolf wrote:For 2K16 I'll take Owens if you don't mind Kinzil P.S. Echo about what you messaged me (you know). Those messages only last for 7 replies before getting erased, make sure you're saving it somewhere else.
Ok, it was either that or Seth so I'll have Seth's Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Official Music For Caws

Post by Miztacular on Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:27 pm

If there's custom themes again next year I'll have either Benoit's or CM Punks.
If not then I'm just going to pick one idc.

_________________
Matthew wrote: Hayden is so much better than Schmidty in every way.
avatar
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Posts : 6455
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 20
Location : MizTV
Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Music For Caws

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 on Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:31 pm

Triple H's King Of King's Theme for Scott Norrie

I'll wait to see if Custom Themes are back next year before I make any decisions about that (thats also hoping you can burn CD's or however else you can add songs to XBO dashing)

_________________
avatar
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 661
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 26
Location : Scotland
Humor : Chimichanga...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Music For Caws

Post by Zak on Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:01 pm

KinZil Is Kendra wrote:
KingWolf wrote:For 2K16 I'll take Owens if you don't mind Kinzil P.S. Echo about what you messaged me (you know). Those messages only last for 7 replies before getting erased, make sure you're saving it somewhere else.
Ok, it was either that or Seth so I'll have Seth's Smile

No seth for me than Sad I cry unless if you wana share seths( Exception to the rules if everyone
is ok with it ) If not ill just take another theme
avatar
Zak
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Posts : 200
Join date : 2015-04-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Music For Caws

Post by Zak on Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:06 pm

Twyztad wrote:Claiming Paige's theme.

M1dNIGHT wrote:Also I think we should have a separate forum for finishers so that way everyone has there own.
I actually brought this up with Dashing when discussing some things (but he never replied about it). Instead of the Signature/Finisher name thread, people can post in my "Official Signature/Finisher Thread" claiming what their signatures and finishers are. Any move used as a finisher cannot be used in another's moveset (though some moves might not follow this, such as the Superkick). It'll also be first come, first served. 

I also think we should have it so people only have a certain amount of times someone can change their finisher show they won't have a new one every week. This number should be like 1 or 2, but we can leave this up for a vote.
ç

kk, I picked my sigs and finishers xD
avatar
Zak
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Posts : 200
Join date : 2015-04-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Music For Caws

Post by Twyztad on Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:36 pm

M1dNIGHT wrote:ç

kk, I picked my sigs and finishers xD
We will save the signature/finisher thing until next game so people can have time to look through new moves and what not before requesting.
avatar
Twyztad
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Posts : 226
Join date : 2015-05-02
Age : 22
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Music For Caws

Post by Miztacular on Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:36 pm

I'm keeping the same sigs/finishers Idc Razz

_________________
Matthew wrote: Hayden is so much better than Schmidty in every way.
avatar
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Posts : 6455
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 20
Location : MizTV
Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Music For Caws

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 on Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:43 pm

Miztacular wrote:I'm keeping the same sigs/finishers Idc Razz

+1

Scott Norrie is reserving the GTS, Koji Clutch & Suplex Piledriver.

_________________
avatar
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 661
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 26
Location : Scotland
Humor : Chimichanga...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Music For Caws

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum