Fusion & Genesis PPV List!
-Battlescars
-Anarchy Rulz
-Retaliation
-Deathwish
-Requiem
-Exodus
-Validation
-Sacrifice
-CyberSlam
-Dark Carnival
-Point Break
-Regicide
-Wild Card
-Absolution
-Emergence
-Home Coming
-Cause & Effect
-Final Resolution
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

Show Logos

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Go down

Re: Show Logos

Post by Maurie on Wed May 11, 2016 6:12 pm

topher316 wrote:i can move them down like in original banner, let me know.


10/10 on that

_________________
Luther Thunder: 1x European Champion
Rashad Rockwell:1x Tag Team Champion with Kidd Campbell
Elijah Stewart: 1x Tag Champion with DJ Moore, 1x Alpha World Champion
Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
avatar
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 3342
Join date : 2015-08-18
Age : 15
Location : Near Earth
Humor : South Park

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Show Logos

Post by Red Chocolate on Wed May 11, 2016 6:13 pm

topher316 wrote:
The Angelic Savage wrote:is that the final nxt line up cause i'm feeling some type of way about it

Was the line up i was given.
That wasn't to you.

I just need cop to put some respect on Cruz' name.

_________________

Red Chocolate
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 2964
Join date : 2015-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Show Logos

Post by Miztacular on Wed May 11, 2016 6:16 pm

The Angelic Savage wrote:
topher316 wrote:
The Angelic Savage wrote:is that the final nxt line up cause i'm feeling some type of way about it

Was the line up i was given.
That wasn't to you.

I just need cop to put some respect on Cruz' name.
His time is coming

_________________
Matthew wrote: Hayden is so much better than Schmidty in every way.

avatar
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Posts : 6768
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 21
Location : MizTV
Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Show Logos

Post by Mr. Dashing on Wed May 11, 2016 6:18 pm

Will be put up when the site is redone!
avatar
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Posts : 4942
Join date : 2015-03-08
Age : 21
Location : The Hood
Humor : Knock knock!

View user profile http://www.cmvwrestling.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Show Logos

Post by Borton1 on Wed May 11, 2016 6:57 pm

Miztacular wrote:
The Angelic Savage wrote:
topher316 wrote:
The Angelic Savage wrote:is that the final nxt line up cause i'm feeling some type of way about it

Was the line up i was given.
That wasn't to you.

I just need cop to put some respect on Cruz' name.
His time is coming

when

_________________
avatar
Borton1
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 2817
Join date : 2015-05-13
Age : 19
Location : Ontario, Canada
Humor : Dashing's jokes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Show Logos

Post by 316topher on Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:49 pm

miz for you, if you want it cropping like the CMV banner let me know



this was  for funz


_________________
avatar
316topher
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 4349
Join date : 2015-12-11
Location : (NEAR)... Leeds, England
Humor : yes :D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Show Logos

Post by Miztacular on Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:52 pm

That'll make a nice cheeky offline image for my twitch<3
I actually like the second one

_________________
Matthew wrote: Hayden is so much better than Schmidty in every way.

avatar
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Posts : 6768
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 21
Location : MizTV
Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Show Logos

Post by 316topher on Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:57 pm

No problem <3

_________________
avatar
316topher
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 4349
Join date : 2015-12-11
Location : (NEAR)... Leeds, England
Humor : yes :D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Show Logos

Post by Tim on Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:31 pm

avatar
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 2296
Join date : 2015-08-29
Age : 26
Location : New York
Humor : Slapstick

View user profile http://youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Re: Show Logos

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum